Notification for Indian Navy Education and logistic branch
Indian Navy offers a golden opportunity for young male/female candidate. Notification for education and logistic branch is out. If you are in search of a challenge and you are young and bright, just out of school or university you have chance to prepare for defence. The Navy offers an extraordinary range of exciting career opportunities together with the chance to travel, meet new people and to enjoy the life of officers. For Indian Navy Education And Logistic Branch applications are invited from unmarried Indian citizens for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Education and Logistic branches respectively in Indian Navy for the course commencing Jan 2017 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
Start Date: 01/04/2017
End Date: 20/04/2017
- Candidates who have not completed their Degree on the date of filling the application (i.e. appearing candidates) need not apply.
- Only one application is to be filled. otherwise your candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates who are eligible for more than one branch/cadre should mention priority in their form.
Education Branch:- As an Education Officer you will play a major role in the training of naval officers/sailors. Education Officers are responsible for scientific and methodical instructions, including theoretical aspects of technical subjects of all branches of the navy and also for general education.
Logistics Branch:- As a Logistics Officer you will be involved in planning, forecasting and execution of the budget and inventory management . You will be also entrusted with meeting the food and clothing requirements of the personnel of the Indian Navy which play a crucial role in maintaining their morale. You are trained by the Navy in the field of Inventory Management, Finance, Supply chain Management and Information Technology
- Height & weight:- Minimum height Male – 157 cm, Female – 152 cm with correlated weight as per age and height.
- Eye sight:- The minimum acceptable vision standards for distance is 6/6, 6/12 correctable to 6/60, 6/60 with glass. Should not be color/ night blind.
- Tattoo:- Permanent body tattoos on any part of the body are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face or forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist end on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
For apply visit website: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/FOLLOW