NDA 2019 Exam: The dates for the NDA 2019 conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) are declared. This is a national level entrance test conducted by UPSC for induction of candidates in the Indian Army, Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force. The NDA exam are held twice in a year, i.e. NDA I and NDA II. The exam is conducted in two stage, after qualifying the written test candidates will also have to clear the SSB interview round.
In this article, we’ll discuss everything about NDA 2019 exam, regarding Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Dates and other notifications, etc.
NDA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for the NDA exam 2019 should check the eligibility criteria carefully. Read the eligibility criteria for UPSC NDA exam 2019:
- Aspirant applying for NDA exam 2019 must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee who come over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, SriLanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- For NDA I, candidates must have born between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- For NDA II, candidates should have born between 2nd January 2001 to 1st July 2004.
Gender & Marital Status:
- Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA.
- Candidates must undertake not to marry until they finish their complete training.
- For Army Wing of NDA: Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognised board.
- For Air Force & Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with physics and mathematics subjects.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates have to be physically fit as per the physical standards notified by the officials.
- Candidate who has resigned/withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces will not be eligible to apply.
NDA 2019 Exam Date –
|Events||NDA I||NDA II|
|Release of notification||9th January 2019||7th August 2019|
|Application form available||9th January 2019||7th August 2019|
|End date to submit the application||4th February 2019||3rd September 2019|
|Admit card release||1 or 2 weeks before the exam||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||21st April 2019||17th November 2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019||November 2019|
View this post on Instagram
NDA 1 2019 Written Exam was conducted on 21st April 2019. We have already provided our 100% authenticated Answer Key, Trend Analysis and Video Solution of NDA 1 2019 Exam. NDA 1 2019 Question Paper of all set is given in this article. (Link in Bio). . Detailed tabular chapter – wise trend analysis with their respective number of important topics of NDA 1 2019 written exam is mentioned in the article. . Solution of each and every question of both papers of NDA 1 2019 written exam has been uploaded in our YouTube Channel. The link given in this article contains the Video Solution of NDA 1 2019 Written exam. . . . #NDA12019AnswerKey #NDA #indianarmy #videosolution #trendanalysis #answer #MajorKalshiClasses ??
NDA 2019 Exam Paper Pattern –
|Mathematics||01||2 Hrs 30 Min||300||120|
|General Ability Test||02||2 Hrs 30 Min||600||150|
|SSB Test / Interview||900|
NDA 2019 Exam Important Topics –
|Paper – I (Maths) Topics –||Paper – II (General Ability Test) Topics –|
|Matrices & Determinants||History|
|Vector algebra||Current Affairs|
*The paper in the entire subject consists of objective type question only.
- Marks for Each Correct Answer = 2.5 for Maths , 4 for English , 4 for G.K
- Negative Marks for Incorrect Answer = -0.83 for Maths , -1.33 for English , -1.33 for G.K
- Firstly, candidates have to make a smart study plan. Gather all the details about officially prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Prepare a good time table for exam preparations and prepare accordingly.
- Choose the right study material like reference books to prepare for the NDA exam.
- Solve previous year question papers it will help you to know more about the exam pattern.
- Make short notes while studying and revise them at the end time of preparations.
- Make yourself fit and healthy and don’t take stress for preparations.
For more tips and tricks on NDA, follow our article made solely for those who need an organised approach to clear NDA Examination.
How to Apply for NDA 2019 –
- Apply online on Official Website.
- Fill the Application Form followed by Part – 1 and Part – 2 registrations.
- Read Declaration and Click and Agree.
View this post on Instagram
Intensify Your Preparation & Maximize Your Chances with MKC Publication Books ♛Why Choose MKC Publication Books?♛ Full conceptual coverage of all topics. Updated trend analysis of questions in previous year exam. Ample practice question. Composed in easy and simple language. Previous year questions asked in exam includes. The book continues to keep the interests of the students alive in the subject matter. Study Materials based on latest Exam pattern ? FOR DETAILS VISIT- https://mkcpublication.in/ ? OFFICE ADDRESS- Address- “SHAPATH” Building 105/244, Tagore Town, Near Colonelganj Inter College, Allahabad-211002 (U.P.) ?Contact Us- ☏ 9696220022, 9696330033 #mkcpublicationbooks #bestndabooks #MajorKalshiClasses
We hope that this blog should’ve provided you with all the required details about NDA 2019 Exam. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces then avail the Best Books or Study Material on MKC Publications. For some further inquiry feel free to call us on: 9696330033/9696220022 or Visit us on:
- Our Official
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
For detailed information of Notifications, Syllabus or Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, You can also Visit Our Youtube Channel or follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this article on the comment section below.
Official Website – upsc.gov.in