NDA 2/2021 Application Process. How to apply for NDA II 2021.
UPSC is going to recruit 400 officers in Army, Navy, Airforce, and INA. I have provided the detailed eligibility criteria and age limit etc in the previous article you can click here and know all detail regarding NDA II 2021 Notification. Today we are going to tell you How to apply for NDA 2/2021, step by step guide to apply for NDA, NDA online application Process.I will share all the details regarding this exam and what are the document required while applying for this. To get complete information, check the article below:
NDA 2/2021 Application Process
Table of Contents
- Application for the NDA Exam would be accepted online only. You have to go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission http://www.upsc.gov.in and click on the ‘online application’.
- Select the NDA exam and register as “New User” In this registration you have to fill in your properly working email ID and Mobile no.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB in size for the photograph and signature.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photo identity card document in PDF format only. The digital size of PDF file should not exceed 300 KB and must not be less than 20 KB.
- After this, you will get an ID and Password and you have to login through that.
- Login to your account and open the form and follow the procedure as said in the instruction.
- Now, fill-ups the application form Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application.
- Print out of the application with an application number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with a number generated by the system.
- The application fee will be paid online as well as offline mode.
- The application fee will be Rs.100 for all candidates.
- SC/ ST/ Sons of JCOs/ ORs/ NCO’s will be exempted from the fee.
- Online fees will be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through Challan of SBI bank.
Note:- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of the online application. Moreover, the Commission has introduced a provision of withdrawal of application for the candidate, who does not want to appear at the Examination, he/she may withdraw his/her application.
Important Liks for NDA 2/2021 Application Process:-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Part II Registration||Click Here|
|Re Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For Detail NDA 2/2021 Application Process please refer this Video which is given below.
Important Instructions to withdraw application:-
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the request for withdrawal of the application.
1. The Commission has provided the withdrawal facility from 06.07.2021 to 12.07.2021 (till 6:00 PM) to those candidates who do not want to appear at this Examination.
2. Candidates are advised to provide the details of registered application with registration-id which was completed and
submitted finally. There is no provision for withdrawing of incomplete applications.
3. Before making the request for withdrawal, candidate must ensure that they have access to the registered mobile number and email-id which were provided by them at the time of submission of application. Separate OTPs will be sent
by the Commission on the registered mobile number and email-id.
4. Request for generating OTP for withdrawal of application will be accepted only till 5:30 PM on 12.07.2021
Selection Process of NDA Exam:
The Selection in the National Defense Academy would be based on these following phases of tests:
- Written Test
- SSB Interview
- Medical Test
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the NDA 2/2021 Application Process. How to apply for NDA II 2021. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.