NCC Special Entry 51th Course for April 2022 Notification out. Apply Now
Indian Army has recruit NCC Holder for the various. This time army has released the notification for the NCC Special Entry 51th Course for April 2022. Those who have the eligibility criteria can apply before the last date of application. This is a great opportunity for the NCC holder students who want to join the Indian Army. For more detail about the NCC Special Entry 51th Course selection process please scroll down.
NCC Special Entry 51th Course
Candidates should have obtained a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in the ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding the NCC ‘C’ Certificate on the date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
|NCC Special Entry 51th Course||51th Course|
|Application Start Date||05/10/2021|
|Application Last Date||03/11/2021|
|Official Website/ Apply Now||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in the final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of a three/four years degree course respectively.
For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years.
Eligibility For Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel:-
Eligibility Criteria:- The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and unmarried daughters including legally adopted) of battle casualties specified as:-
1. Killed in action.
2. Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted).
3. Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
Educational Qualification:- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks. NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Vacancies for NCC Special Entry 51th Course:-
- NCC Men:- 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Women:- 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
Selected candidates will be detailed for Pre-Commission training at OTA, Chennai, Duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA. During the training, cadets are not allowed to marry.
NCC Special Entry 51th Course Selection Procedure:-
- Shortlisting of Applications:- After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-serve basis initially.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (PB).
- Candidates will be put through the two-stage SSB selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II (Five Day). Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued a joining letter for training in the order of merit.
How to Apply for NCC Special Entry 51th Course:-
Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the NCC Special Entry 51th Course for April 2022 Notification out. Apply Now. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW