NCC entry Form Out Apply Now:- Friends, NCC card holders working in the Indian Army have got a special opportunity to get admission. The Indian Army is inviting candidates under the NCC Entry Scheme. Candidates who have NCC certificate can soon avail this opportunity by filling the application form in NCC Entry Scheme of Indian Army. Through today’s article, we are sharing with you brief information about NCC Entry Scheme. Under the NCC Entry Scheme, the candidates in the country are given the opportunity to work in the Army who are already students of NCC. Candidates are given direct entry under NCC Entry Scheme. Under this, candidates do not have to appear in any type of written examination.
Under the NCC Entry Scheme to be held in the year 2021, candidates will be selected under the 49th course. The candidates selected under this examination will be included in the syllabus at OTA Chennai starting in April. The candidates selected under NCC Entry Scheme will be trained for the post of Officer in OTA Chennai under Short Service Commission. Below we are sharing detailed information about NCC 49th Course with the help of the table. (NCC entry Form Out Apply Now)
NCC entry scheme notification
|course name||NCC Special Entry 49th Course|
|Commission type||Short service commission|
|Starting date for filling the application form||30 December 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||28 January 2021|
|Number of vacancies||Total 170 vacant posts in different department|
|Training location||Officers Training Academy Chennai|
|Course Start Date||April 2021|
|Type of exam||Direct entry|
For Apply- Click Here
Download Notification- Click Now
How to get recruited in the army through NCC Entry?
The Indian Army declares vacancies every year under the NCC Entry Scheme. In the year 2020, the Indian Army declared several vacancies. Both women and men can apply for these posts. The selected candidates will be given admission in the 49th course under NCC Entry Scheme. All these appointments are made under the Short Service Commission. (NCC entry Form Out Apply Now)
Qualification for NCC Entry:-
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be a citizen of India.
- Candidates who are residing in Bhutan, Nepal or Tibet. But if they are indigenous to India, then those candidates can also fill this application form.
- Candidates of Indian origin who are residing in countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Verma, Malaviya, Vietnam, United Nations Tanzania etc. They can apply for NCC Entry by getting the residence certificate issued by the Government of India.
Age limit:- The age of the candidate should be between 19 to 25 years on 1 January 2021. (Includes both the age of the candidate, not more than 2 January 1996 and 1 January 2002). (NCC entry Form Out Apply Now)
Educational Qualification for NCC Entry: –
For NCC certificate C holders: –
- The candidate should have a degree from a recognized university. It is mandatory to have a minimum of 50% marks in all years mark sheet.
- Candidates who are studying in the final year. They can also fill this application form. But they should have minimum 50% marks in their first 2/3 years (according to the duration of the course).
- Candidates whose marks will not be 50% will not be selected for interview.
- Candidates should have experience of serving in NCC Senior Division for at least 2 academic years.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum B grade in NCC (NCC) certificate “C”.
For degree course candidates: –
- Candidates who have obtained a Bachelor’s degree. He has to send his certificate and copy of mark sheet to the provisional or degree certificate of director-general of recruitment by 1 April 2021.
- Candidates who are currently studying in the final year of graduation. They have to send the certificate of passing the bachelor’s degree by 1 April 2021 to the nearby Directorate General of Recruitment.
The selection process in NCC Entry –
By shortlisting applications:- The army member of the department has the right to shortlist the applications. After the shortlisting, the candidate is notified via email 2 to 3 weeks after the last day of application. After which the candidate has to select any centre near him for SSB interview. Only selected students can select SSB centres for interview. Students selected for SSB interview are notified by email or SMS. Joining letter is issued by SSB to the candidates who are disciplined and fit in medical training. Candidates are appointed according to the vacancy.
Training:- After the appointment, OTA, Chennai has to complete a 49-week training period. The selected candidates are trained in OTA, Chennai. In which they are trained according to their vacancies.
Traveling Allowance given in NCC Entry: –
Whichever candidates appear for SSB interview. But they are not selected. They are given railway fare or bus fare of Tier 2 along with AC 3 tier and Indian railway border sleeper charges by the government. It is a travel allowance given by the government.
Friends, today we have shared with you the information related to NCC Entry in this article. Hope you would have liked the information. You must tell your opinion in our comment section, your opinion is important for us. Share this article to more and more people.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Which course will be conducted under the NCC Entry Scheme 2021?
Answer:- In the NCC Entry Scheme 2021, the 49th course will be conducted for the post of Officers at Officer Training Academy Chennai.
- How many days do the selected candidates have to undergo training in NCC Entry Scheme?
Answer:- The duration of training in NCC Entry Scheme is 49 weeks.
- What should be the age limit of the candidate for this course?
Answer:- The age of the candidate for this course should be between 19 to 25 years on 1 January 2021.
- How can the application form of NCC Entry Scheme be filled?
Answer:- To fill this application form, candidates will have to visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- How is the selection process done under NCC Entry Scheme?
Answer:- The selection process under NCC Entry Scheme is through shortlisting.