NCC-43 Special Entry Scheme Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Dear, NCC Cadet this is to inform you that Indian Army has announced NCC-43 cadet Special Entry Scheme now Applications are invited from Unmarried/Married male and Unmarried female and also from the Wards of Battle Causalities of Army Personnel they will grant for Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. Candidate must be a citizen of India. Now this is the time to burn caliber inside you and prove yourself for country. Go through this notification as mentioned below and apply for this prestigious opportunity.
Please kindly note these important details before applying for this post:
- Age and Date of birth will considered as mentioned in 10th
- The degree or provisional certificate issued by a recognized university or by AIU.
- The candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in his graduation. A final year student must have scored aggregate 50% in his previous years.
- The NCC certificate must have a minimum B grade
The shortlisting of candidates will be done by Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg ‘A’), Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defense (Army) on the basis of the NCC certificate grading and graduation percentage.
How to Apply in NCC 43 Special Entry Scheme Selection Procedure
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, through the link forwarded via email.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB) by a psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
buy ventolin generic rxbuywithoutprescriptionrxonline.com/ventolin.html over the counter
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days and details of the same are available at official website of RtgDte www.joinindianrmy.nin.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit depending on the number of vacancies available.
Opening Date: 25 July 2017
Closing Date: 23 August 2017
Education Qualification –
- Candidates must have graduation degree form recognized university with 50% marks aggregate in all years of respective degree.
- Final year candidates can also apply for the entry. They must have scored minimum 50% marks aggregate in all their previous years. They must score minimum 50% in their entire degree and they have to complete their degree before the commencement of the course.
- The candidate must have served minimum 2 academic years in a senior division/ wing of NCC.
- The candidate must have a minimum B Grade in C certificate exam of NCC.
- NCC MEN- 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Women- 04 (03 for Women general category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
So, Cadets what you find inside yourself the burning desire in your esteem…..
here you have way to redefine potential inside you. The charming phase of your life is waiting for you. You can join Major Kalshi classes Pvt. Ltd. for defence training.