This time Indian Navy is going to recruit through the direct SSB interview for the executive branch and decided to not conduct written examination like before they do in the INET exam. Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for Extended Naval Orientation course commencing Jan 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala for under mentioned entries in the Indian Navy. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Selected candidates will undergo training with one of the following two distinct courses. i.e General Service (Executive) and Hydrography.
|Name of Examination||Navy SSC Entry 2021|
|Organizer Name||Indian Navy|
|Post||General Service (Executive) and Hydrography|
|Type of issue of application||Online|
|Type of exam||On an SSB merit basis|
|Selection process||SSB Interview, Medical examination|
|Job Location||All over India|
|official website (Apply Here)||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Navy SSC Entry 2021
The table below gives detailed information about the date of the Indian Navy SSC Tech Entry 2021
|Organisation||Indian Navy SSC Tech Entry|
|Starting date for filling the application form||12 Jun 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||26 Jun 2021|
|SSB interview Date||July 2021 (tentative)|
|Branch||Eligibility||Vacancy||Gender||Age Limit (Born Between)|
|BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.||47||Men||02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002|
|Hydro Cadre||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks||3||Men||02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002|
NCC Candidates benefits:-
NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation in cut off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to following conditions:-
- Having NCC ;C; certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
- Not served less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
- ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 30 Jun 18.
- The final selection will be subject to verification of the certificate by DGNCC/concerned NCC unit for its validity. Candidature of individual will be canceled at any stage of selection/training/post-commissioning, in case of false declaration, misinformation, concealing of information.
Navy SSC Tech 2021 Selection Process:-
- shortlisting for SSB interview: – Shortlisting of the candidates will be done by the officials of the Indian Navy Commission on the basis of the educational qualification of the candidates who fill this application form. After which the candidates will be invited for an SSB interview.
- The SSB interview will probably be held in Bangalore / Bhopal / Visakhapatnam / Kolkata in July 2021. The SSB interview for the entry of the pilot and observer will be held in Bengaluru only.
- After the shortlisting, the Navy will inform the information about the SSB interview by email and phone number of the selected candidates.
- To get information in detail of SSB selection process, please read the article below by clicking here.
- Medical test: – After conducting an SSB interview, the candidates will be subjected to the medical examination. Medical testing of selected candidates for the pilot entry will be done through the pilot selection system.
- Merit list: – Merit list of selected candidates will be prepared after SSB interview and medical examination. Based on which further processing will be done.
Training After Selection:-
Candidates except Ex-Merchant Navy will be inducted in the rank of Sub Lieutenant. Ex-Merchant Navy candidates having Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport Certificate of Competency(Foreign going) either as a Second Mate, Mate or Master will be inducted as Acting Lieutenant.
Officers will undergo 44 weeks of training at Naval Academy Ezhimala followed by professional training at Naval Ships and training establishments as per extant regulation.
Tenure of Commission
Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission initially for 10 years extendable by maximum 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years), subject to service requirement, performance, medical eligibility and willingness of candidates.
How to Apply for Navy SSC Tech Entry 2021:-
Candidates are to register and fill applications on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in w.e.f 11 Jun 21. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Navy SSC Tech Entry 2021 for Executive and Hydrography. Know Detail. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW