Navy AA/SSR Physical Test, Physical Standard of Indian Navy AA and SSR
It is always mandatory in the Indian Armed forces to be fit in all manner. Either its navy, air force or Indian Army, etc. All the forces conducted their own fitness tests and medical tests to check the overall performance of the Candidates. Here in this article, we will share with you the Navy AA/SSR Physical Test, we will see the required physical standard in the Indian Navy for the AA and SSR. Required physical fitness for AA and SSR. Today we will discuss all things regarding the physical tests of Navy SSR and AA. To get complete information regarding this, check the article below:
Table of Contents
Navy AA/SSR 01/2020 Complete Sample Paper – 100 Interrogatives-See Full Video–Click Here
Navy AA/SSR Physical Test, Physical Standard of Indian Navy AA and SSR:
The Indian navy is very strict in the medical and physical tests than the Indian Army and Indian Air force. You have .to be fit always to be in the service. A minor defect in the body can cause permanent rejection from the service. When the candidates apply for the Indian Navy SSR and AA Exam. He will have to clear the three phases of tests which is like:
- Computer-Based Test (Online Test)
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
A candidate will appear for the CBT (Computer-Based Test) which is online test and in this, He will be given 100 questions which would be from English, Science, Mathematics, ad General Knowledge, etc.
- The duration of the Indian Navy AA and SSR exam is 1 hour.
- Candidates have to pass in all sections.
- The question paper for AA and SSR entries comes in both Hindi and English language. It contains objective type (multiple-choice) questions.
- The question paper will be computer-based and includes 100 questions in which each question carries 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, there is a penalty of 0.25 marks which will be deducted.
Navy AA/SSR 02 2019 Final Merit List and Cut Off Released-Sea Full Video–Click Here
Physical Fitness Test of Navy SSR and AA:
Many candidates get afraid of this round. This is just a basic test, which is just to check the performance of the candiadtes in the physical activities and if you have just an average body, you can easily crack this. First, we will discuss its eligibility Criteria and then we will discuss the activities which a candidate has to perform in the Physical Fitness Test:
- The minimum height should be 157 cms.
- Candidates must have good physical and mental health. They should be free from any defect
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- The minimum expansion of the chest should be 5 cms.
- The candidate’s hearing must be normal.
- The better eye should be 6/6 and worse eye should be 6/9 without glasses.
- Better eye and worse eye both should be 6/6 with glasses.
- Tattoos: Permanent tattoos will be allowed only on the inner face of forearms, that is, from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reserved side of the palm/backside of hand.
Physical Fitness Test in Navy SSR and AA:
Candidates will have to appear for the Physical activities and he has to perform these following activities. It is mandatory to clear each tests individually:
- 1.6 km running to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squats up.
- 10 Push-ups
Only these are the three tests that a candidate has to perform in the physical fitness test. Anybody who has just an average body can easily clear this exam. after this exam, A candidate will appear for the Medical test.
View this post on Instagram
Medical test of Indian Navy SSR and AA:
This exam will be conducted by authorized military doctors depending upon the medical standard prescribed in recent regulations applicable to sailors on entry. In this test, all the body’s internal body organs would be tested like Kidney, heart, liver, etc by the military doctors at the Military Doctors.
If you have applied for the Indian Navy AA and SSR entries exam. You should prepare well in all the above-given subjects and other stages to be a part of the Indian Navy. You will have to clear each stage individually.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Navy AA/SSR Physical Test, Physical Standard of Indian Navy AA and SSR. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. Required physical fitness for AA,