There are many vacancies to join the Indian navy as a Sailor or as an Officer. Here in this article, I will share with you the complete information about the Entry of the Indian Navy called AA/SSR. We will be discussing the Indian Navy AA/SSR Selection Process, Phase-2 Selection of Navy AA/SSR. To get the complete details about this, check the complete article below. I have given all the possible Information about the Indian Navy AA/SSR entry and its selection process and what are the phases of selection that one has to clear to join the Indian Navy through the Navy SSR/AA entry. Check the complete article to get complete details about this.
Indian Navy AA/SSR Phase-2 Selection Process:
Table of Contents
The Selection Proces of the Candidate in the Indian Navy through the Navy AA/SSR Exam is done on the basis of Computer Based Online Examination. There is a total of three phases of selection that one has to clear:
- Computer-Based Online Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
One will have to clear these three phases of selection to be considered for the Selection in the Indian through the Navy SSR/AA Examination. Here I will discuss the Phase-2 Selection of Navy AA/SSR but before that let’s see the Phase 1 selection process and what are things that one has to do in this.
Phase-1 Selection: Computer-Based Online Examination:
- There would be a computer-Based Online Examination for Navy AA/SSR.
- There would be 100 questions in the Exam.
- Each question would be carrying one mark.
- There is also negative marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The question paper for AA and SSR entries comes in both Hindi and English language. It contains objective type (multiple-choice) questions.
- The question paper includes several subjects, including English, Science, Mathematics, ad General Knowledge.
- The question paper covers the syllabus of 10+2 as well as sample papers that are available on the official website of Indian Navy – joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The duration of the Indian Navy AA and SSR exam is 1 hour.
- Candidates have to pass in all sections.
Phase-2 Selection of Navy AA/SSR: Physical Fitness Test:
All the candidate who would clear the Written Examination, they all will appear for the Physical fitness test of the Indian Navy AA/SSR Examination. There is nothing much in this test, one will have to prepare for some basic Activities like:
- Running: 1.6 km
- 20 Squats
- 10 Push-ups
Anybody with the normal healthy body can easily crack the examination. There is nothing much to prepare in this. But here is also some eligibility criteria that are required to appear for this Physical fitness Test.
Eligibility for Physical Fitness Test:
- The minimum height should be 157 cms.
- Candidates must have good physical and mental health. They should be free from any defect
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- The minimum expansion of the chest should be 5 cms.
- The candidate’s hearing must be normal.
- The better eye should be 6/6 and worse eye should be 6/9 without glasses.
- Better eye and worse eye both should be 6/6 with glasses.
- Tattoos: Permanent tattoos will be allowed only on the inner face of forearms, that is, from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reserved side of the palm/backside of the hand.
After this, the final round of selection is medical test. A candidate who clear Phase 1 and phase 2 will appear for the last Phase 3.
Phase-3 Medical Examination:
If you are defense Aspirant, you should know there are so many parameters by which defense personnel checks the capability and mentality of the Candidate in your medical and physical test. They will check you in all manner. So make sure before going for the medical or physical you have taken enough education for that. If you would not be aware of it. Maximum chances are you will fail in your exams.
If you are defense aspirant, take care of your body parts, eat healthy, sleep well and for the eye try to stay away from the blue rays which come from the mobile phone. You can use glasses while using a mobile phone It can save your eyes.
If you have any minor problem you will be given time correct this like 45 days, 90 days, maximum 160 days only.
If you are defense aspirants, want to be a warrior make sure that you are fit enough to join the service. For the complete information about the Navy AA/SSR Medical Examination. Click on the link given below:
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Indian Navy AA/SSR Phase-2 Selection Process. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.