Navy AA/SSR form and exam (form will come in December and exam will conduct in Feb 2021)
Indian Navy AA/SSR form and exam (form will come in December and exam will conduct in Feb 2021). The Indian navy has opened a vacancy for the SSR/AA which is Senior Secondary recruits (SSR) and Artificer Apprentice(AA). The Written examination for SSR & AA will be held in February 2021. In this article, we are sharing the complete details about the Indian Navy SSR/AA application form, How to apply for this and how to prepare for the examination, etc. To get complete information regarding this latest vacancy of the Indian Navy, Check out the Article below.
Navy AA/SSR form and exam (form will come in December and exam will conduct in Feb 2021):
Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India for enrollment as sailors for AA and SSR. The online application will begin in the month of December 2020. Here are some important dates regarding the Indian Navy SSR/AA 2020 Vacancy.
- Online Application will begin in December 2020
- Last date to apply online: Yet to Announced
- Date of Written Examination: February 2021
- Admit Card will be available: 2 weeks before the examination
Total Number of Vacancy:
The total number of vacancies is 3100 which is divided into three categories. Here are the details about each department’s vacancy:
|Department||Total Number of Vacancy|
|Senior Secondary recruits||2200|
All the eligible candidate can apply for this. Here are the complete details about the required eligibility Criteria. After the eligibility Criteria will be see the selection Process and Process to apply online etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Navy SSR/AA 2021:
Indian Navy AA/SSR Form and Exam:
- For AA:- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- For SSR:- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India
- Age Limit for both the vacancy: The candidate’s age should be between 17 to 20 on the day of enrollment.
Selection Process of Navy SSR/AA 2021:
The Selection of the candidates will be done in three phases of selection. One will need to clear the:
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Standards
Here are the complete details about the Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test and Medical examination etc.
Navy SSR/AA Written Exam Pattern:
- The candidate needs to appear for the online test. Which is called the Computer-based Test (CBT)
- The question paper would have 100 questions.
- The time duration of 1 hour.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- For each right answer, the candidate will be given 1 marks
- And for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Navy SSR/AA Physical Fitness Test:
Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. PFT will consist of a 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak), and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Navy SSR/AA Medical Test:
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
How to apply for Navy SSR/AA form and Exam:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Navy joinindiannavy.gov.in and register yourself.
- Then log in to your account
- Then click on the “current opportunity” and apply online.
- Do accordingly as said in the instruction.
Documents required while applying for navy SSR/AA
- Scanned passport size photo
- Scanned signature,
- Scanned thumb impression
- High school mark sheet
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Caste certificate ( for OBC & SC-ST)
How to prepare for Navy SSR/AA Exam:
- The first student has to mark a good study plan. Remember one thing this exam is not too hard you just need to go through your syllabus.
- If you have any problem in your preparation, you can join the Crash course batch for 7 days in Allahabad Major Kalshi Classes is one of the best coachings for the crash courses.
- Make shorts note while you are studying. So that you revise it at the end time of preparation.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- If you do not have enough time for the preparation then just solve previous year question papers as much as you can.
- According to me, if you were good at your studies you just need 3 months for the best preparation if you are regular and punctual of time.
- you just have to study 4-5 hours every day.
- Solve the previous year’s question paper as much as you can.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Indian Navy AA/SSR form and exam. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW