Indian military service has opened a vacancy for the Military nursing service. only female candidates are eligible to apply for this post. In this article, we will discuss the complete details of this vacancy and we will talk about the eligibility criteria of MNS, the age limit for MNS, physical fitness for MNS, sample paper for MNS and educational qualification required for the Military nursing service, MNS exam syllabus 2020, etc.
What’s new in 2020 Military nursing service MNS?
There is one major change that happened in MNS exam, the Earlier exam used to held offline but according to the recent change now the exam will be held Online. Earlier 210 vacancies were available but now in recent changes, 10 more vacancies are added to the post. let’s look at the college wise and seat available in the college. there are a total of 6 training colleges in India for the MNS
- CON, AFMC Pune – 40 seats available
- CON, CH(EC) Kolkata -30 seats available
- CON, INHS Asvini – 40 seats available
- CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi -30 seats available
- CON, CH (CC) Lucknow -40 seats available
- CON, CH (AF) Bangalore -40 seats available
A total of 220 seats is available for the upcoming exam.
MNS syllabus 2020, exam pattern and sample paper
Here in this, you will get to know everything about the MNS, if you are female and want to pursue your career as a military doctor. you can follow your dreams and also can serve for the nation.
Exam pattern of MNS
- Computer-based online test.
- Personal interview
- Medical test
Syllabus of MNS 2020
The syllabus of MNS is not so difficult. you just have to prepare your previous syllabus and solve some question paper.
- General English
- General Intelligence
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitutions
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze passage
- Comprehension passage
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment.
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Atomic Structure
- p,d, and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Arithmetical Computation
- Space Visualization.
- Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figure Classification.
- Analytical Functions etc
Eligibility Criteria for MNS:-
Let’s discuss eligibility criteria for MNS
- Nationality – Citizen of India
- Only unmarried female candidates are eligible to apply for this post.
- Females who are divorced/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances can also apply.
Age limit for MNS
The age for MNS, candidate age must be between 17 to 25 years old.
Educational qualification for Military nursing service
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body.
- Candidates who will be appearing for the final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks before joining the Course.
Physical fitness for MNS Required:-
- Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time.
- X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done. Minimum
the height required for entry into Armed Forces for female candidates is 152 cm.
- Gorkhas and candidates belonging to North-Eastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon will be accepted with a minimum height of 148 cm.
Sample paper for MNS 2020
you can download the sample paper from the given link. solving sample papers can be very helpful to you, and you will have more experience with the question paper and you will learn time management.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about MNS syllabus 2020, exam pattern and sample paper. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW