MNS Syllabus 2022:- The course of B.Sc. Nursing for Military Nursing Service is conducted at Armed Forces Medical College located in Pune. This nursing course is done after filling the application form for Military Nursing Service. The duration of this course is of 4 years. Only female candidates can submit the application form in this national-level examination. After getting the service of Nursing from Military Nursing Service, candidates have to work in Indian Armed Forces Hospitals. To serve in a hospital of the Indian Military Force, a candidate has to sign a bond with the government. After which they get contracted and serve in the hospitals of the Indian Military Force.
Through today’s article, we will give you information that how to fill the applications form for MNS 2022 exam, what are the eligibility, and the important dates of the exam? And will share the information about the exam syllabus.
General Information about MNS Exam 2022
Table of Contents
In the table below we are sharing some general information related to Military Nursing Service 2022.
|Military Nursing Service (MNS)
|Indian Army’s Directorate General of Medical Service
|Level of Exam
|National Level (Pan India)
|Mode of Exam
|Written ExamInterviewMedical Examine
|Entrance Exam Subject
|BiologyChemistryGeneral EnglishGeneral IntelligencePhysics
|Once in year
|Training Colleges for MNS
|Air Force Command Hospital, BangaloreArmed Force Medical College, PuneCommand Hospital, LucknowKolkata Indian Navy Hospital, AsviniNew Delhi Command Hospital, Mumbai
Important Dates of MNS 2022 Exam
The information regarding the date of examination of MNS 2022 is present in the table below. Notifications for MNS 2022 exam will be published probably in the last week of January or the first week of February. The written examination of this application form will be conducted in April or May. For detailed information, you can refer to the table given below.
|MNS Notification Releases from
|Last Week of January 2022
|Application form Available from
|1st week of February 2022
|Last Date of Form Submission
|3rd week of February 2022
|Admit card Available from
|3rd week of March 2022
|2nd week of April 2022
|Interview conduct from
|Last Week of April 2022
|Note: – Candidate checks further details after release of Notification.
The process to fill MNS 2022 application form:-
Only female candidates have to appear in the Military Nursing Service 2022 exam and submit the application form. This application form is filled online. To fill this application form, interested candidates visit the official website of the Indian Armed Forces. Before filling the application form candidates also have to fulfil their criteria and eligibility.
Those candidates are going to fill this application form. They must go through the eligibility criteria given below once. Such candidates who fulfil all the criteria of the application form can apply online. Before applying, the candidate has to get himself registered with his email id and valid mobile number. For detailed information, you can follow the steps given below and eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria: – To fill the application form candidates have to fulfil the following criteria
|unmarried girl, legally divorced, or widowed woman
|Secondary Examination passed with 50% marks
|Science (PCB), English in class 12th
|148 cms for North-Eastern region, Garhwal, Gorkha, and Kumaun regions and 152 for other regions
|16.5 to 24 years
|UGC of Abdomen and X-ray of Chest and pelvic plexus etc.
- This application form can also be submitted by an unmarried girl, legally divorced, or widowed woman.
- The candidate mustbelong to India.
- To fill the application form, the female candidate must have passed the examination of Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent.
- Must have passed 12th class examination from any recognized board or university with 50% marks.
- The candidate must take Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English subjects in class XII.
- For Biology, the candidate must know Botany and Zoology.
- Such candidates who are studying in the final year of class XII, if they fill the application form; will have to submit their mark sheet or certificate after the examination.
- The minimum height of the women candidate should be 152 cm.
- If they belong to the North-Eastern region, Garhwal, Gorkha, and Kumaun regions then their minimum height should be 148 cms.
- The female candidate will have to undergo an abdominal ultrasound and pelvic plexus and chest X-ray.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 16.5 and the maximum age should be 24 years to fill the application form.
How to Apply for MNS Exam 2022:
You can apply only online for the MNS 2022 form, through the official website of the Indian Military service; let’s look at the process for applying online. First, you have to visit the official website of the Indian Military i.e.www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, and register yourself as a new user or candidate. After that, you log in to your account and follow these processes that are given below:
- Visit the official website and click on the notification of the MNS Exam 2022.
- After clicking, you will be re-directed to the MNS 2022 official form page.
- Fill in your details in the given area carefully.
- Re-check your application form and Make sure before the next process.
- Minor mistakes in the Online Application form can cause rejection of your application form.
- Scan your all documents in the required format.You will need a class 10th (High school mark sheet), 10+2 (Intermediate mark sheet), Aadhaar card, and Caste certificate if you belong to any categories.
- Once you fillup the application form, you will have to upload the required documents and make sure before the next process.
- Inthe last step, you will need to pay 750/- the Application form fees.
Exam Pattern of MNS 2022
After submitting the application form, candidates should prepare for the exam even better. For this, the candidate should have an idea of what type of question paper comes in the exam and what is its pattern. Now we will give you information about MNS Syllabus 2022. With its help, you can easily prepare for MNS 2022 exam.
- Military Nursing Service exam is conducted online computer-based with multiple choice type questions.
- The language of the question paper is in English and it has to be solved in 90 minutes.
- In this exam, candidates should know the subjects of Science (PCB), General Intelligence, and General English.
- Each question asked in the question paper carries 1 mark each and there is no negative marking for wrong questions.
|Types of Question
|MCQ based Question
|1.30 hours (90 min.)
|Language of Paper
|Science (PCB), General Intelligence, General English
|Mode of Examination
|CBT Based (Computer-based Exam)
|1 mark of each question
According to the MNS Syllabus 2022, the information about how many questions are asked from which subjects of the subjects asked in the exam is available in the table given below.
|Name of Subject
|No. of Question
|Marks for Each Section
|Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
|General Intelligence (General Awareness)
Subject wise question weightage:-
A perusal of the question papers asked in the exam from the last few years shows that different numbers of questions are asked from each subject. From the table given below, you can get an overview of how many questions are asked from which topic.
|Number of Question in Paper (Expected)
MNS Syllabus 2022
As you all know knowing the syllabus of any exam helps crack this exam. In this exam, questions are asked from a total of five subjects. Which is the following:-
- General English
- General Intelligence/General Awareness
Below we are giving you information about those important topics of each subject, by preparing which you will be able to prepare for your exam better.
Subject: -General English
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spot the error
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- One word substitutions
- Idioms and phrases
- Fill in the blanks
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Comprehension passage
- Cloze passage
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Human health and diseases
- Genetics and evolution
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment.
Subject: – Physics:
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Properties of Matter
- Work, Power and Energy& Laws of Motion
- Nuclear Physics
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Current Electricity
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, And Chemical Kinetics
- P,D, And F – Block Elements
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds And Biomolecules
- Isomerism In Organic Compounds
- Coordination Chemistry And Solid State Chemistry
- Carboxylic Acids And Their Derivatives
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Atomic Structure
- Alcohols And Ethers
Subject: -General Intelligence:
- Analytical Functions etc.
- Arithmetical Computation
- Decision Making.
- Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory
If you want to buy the book of all the subjects given above and also want to do your preparation sitting at home then you can get all these books by clicking on the official website of Major Kalshi Classes. MKC is one of the best MNS coaching in India.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the MNS Syllabus 2022: Complete Details Application form, Exam date and Pattern. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.