Very very congratulation to all selected candidates in MNS 2021. Like every year this time also MNS 2021 Topper is from the Major Kalshi Classes. Her name is Simran. So many many congratulations to all the faculty members of MKC online classes and offline classes.
MNS 2021 Result out:-
Table of Contents
All appeared candidates may go to the official website and check their roll no and Personal Interview date. Below we are providing the pdf of all selected candidates.
Download MNS 2021 Result- Click Here
What is the next Step after MNS 2021 Result out?
All the selected candidate has to go through the personal interview at ARMY HOSPITAL (RESEARCH & REFERRAL) DHAULA KUAN, NEW DELHI – 110010, So prepare yourself for the next round of selection process. We wish you all the best in your success.
Know How MNS Panel Interview Is Conducted.
There is 4-5 panel of officers who will be interviewing you. They will check your serving quality that you are fit for the Indian Army or not. They ask some basic questions like-
- Your family background.
- Tell us about yourself, your strength and weaknesses?
- What is your aim in life?
- Why do you want to join MNS?
- What motivated you to join Indian Defence/ MNS?
- What is your hobby?
- Why you want to be Nurse?
How MNS Panel Interview is conducted?
MNS 2021 Result out, you have to appear for the Panel Interview. You have to face some experienced officer’s questions.
- They will ask some basic questions related to your education family background etc.
- They wanted to check that you can survive in Indian Army culture or not
- They also check that you are brave or not? because in wartime you have to serve at the border or in war situations.
- All the officers will ask questions one by one
- Your interview can be 1 hr or more than that.
So you need to prepare well before going for the final Interview. Major Kalshi Classes provide coaching for all MNS candidates for the Interview. You can Join our digital platform for the preparation of the MNS Panel Interview. Our Ex. officers will judge you and assist you to improve your weakness. So just Join the MKC.
MNS Panel Interview Questions
The Interviewer always starts with personal details such as your name, address, siblings, Father Name etc. and other questions that are related to your personal details. The Questions in any Interview always depends on the Interviewer’s mood. he is free to ask any question. After the persona Information, they may ask you about your journey of MNS (Military Nursing Service) and why you want to join MNS etc.
- How can you serve as the best Military nurse?
- Do you have any previous experience as a nurse in the Military?
- what is your weakness when it comes to being a military nurse?
- What are the responsibility and duties that you are ready to take?
- How to did you prepare for the MNS Exam?
- How did you enhance your knowledge of Military Nurses in the last 1 year?
- Tell us about the recent development and amendments that are made in MNS?
- How passionate you are about being part of a Military family?
- Who is your motivation behind this?
- What if I reject you?
Preparation Tips for MNS Interview 2021:
First of all, Dress well and look smart. Do not have over makeup on your face. Act normal, Do not try to show off that you are the best. Listen to your questions properly and reply with a little bit of a smile on your face.
- Always be ready for the questions regarding the Nursing Career, why you chose it and what do you think about the position as a nurse in the Indian Military.
- Remember, this will be a personal interview so your answers regarding personal life difficulties and the way you resolve those problems will be asked.
- When asked about what you see in yourself to be a proper Military Nurse, show that your aims are goal-oriented.
- Regardless of what you tell about yourself, remember that the goal is to prove self-sufficiency, time management, and motivation.
As a Military Nurse, your attitude and your voice will show your power in facing certain harsh situations in providing unlimited care towards army personnel and you need to convey this to the male and female officers present in the personal interview.
When asked about your management style to handle emergency situations, speak about your most challenging and difficult life situations without boasting about yourself. Always focus on the positive side of becoming a nurse. Briefly outline any disadvantages if needed.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the MNS 2021 Result out. Again 1st rank is from Major Kalshi Classes. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.