MNS 2021 Age Limit and Physical Standard
The Medical and Physical Exam is important in any defence entry in India. Either you apply for the officer’s entry or soldier’s entry. Your medical test would be done vert strictly under the guidance of Military Doctors at the Military hospitals. Here in this article, I will share with you the complete details about the MNS MNS 2021 Age Limit and Physical Standard. I will cover these topics in this article and will give you complete information regarding them. To get complete details to check the article below:
MNS 2021 Age Limit and Physical Standard:
The MNS (Military Nursing Service) is conducted by the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC). Through the AFMC nursing exam, candidates will get admission into 4 years B.Sc. Nursing course. It is a national level examination that is conducted only for female candidates. The earlier exam used to hold offline but according to the recent change now the exam will be held Online.
The Military Nursing Service is one of the demanding career options for female candidates in India. Every candidate chooses MNS (Military Nursing Service) Over Normal BSc Nursing. In order to join the Military Nursing Service, One will have to clear the selection phase of this. Now let’s see the complete details about the selection Phase.
MNS Selection Process 2021:
The Selection through the MNS Entry will be done in three-phase. It is mandatory to clear all phase individually. One will need to clear:
- Computer-Based Written Exam
- Medical Test etc
After the application form, all the candidates will appear for the Computer Based Written Examination and after clearing this will proceed for Interview and then Medical test etc. Now let’s see the MNS 2021 Age Limit and Physical Standard.
MNS Age Limit 2021:
The candidate must be born between 01 October 1995 to 30 September 2003 with both these dates. The age of the candidate must be between 17 years old to 2 years old.
There is no relaxation has been given to any candidate regarding Caste, Community or religion. The age limit criteria will be the same for all. To get the exact details about this, You must visit the official website of the selection Authority. The relaxation criteria keeps on changing every year.
Who are eligible to Apply for MNS 2021:
The candidate who have passed 10 + 2 or its equivalent with subjects like Biology (Botany and Zoology), Chemistry, Physics, and English. are eligible to apply for the vacancy. Here are the other details:
- In a 10 + 2 or equivalent examination, the candidate should have scored more than 50%.
- The candidate should have regular education from a statutory recognized board or body.
- Female candidates, who are divorced / legally separated / unmarried/widowed, can apply for the Indian Army BSC Nursing 2021 entrance exam without diligence.
- Those who are in their final year can also apply for the exam but have to get more than 50% marks and fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- These candidates, who have been selected, must present proof of passing the qualifying examination showing the required subject and marks.
These are the required eligibility criteria that are required in order to apply for the MNS vacancy 2021. Now let’s see the MNS Physical Standard 2021.
MNS Physical Standard 2021:
The physical qualifications of the selected candidates are determined by the Medical Board under the arrangement made by the DGAFMS office. There is no any kind of physical activity that one has to perform. Here is some common Physical Eligibility that one has to match to apply for the examination. The Physical Standard of MNS 2021 is not as tough as it is for the other entries, There are only checkups that would be done, which is required to join. Here is a list of those tests and required criteria for Army MNS Medical:
- The Minimum height Required is 148 cms
- The minimum weight required is 39 kg.
- The chest must be 77 cm without expansion and it should be at least 82 with expansion.
- 14 dental Points are essentially required.
- Your body should not carry any genetic disease like joint knees, colour blindness or night blindness.
- Your elbow should not be turned in the outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Your joint and your bones should be completely fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection.
Eyesight Required for MNS:
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Binocular vision III
- Limits for colour perception I
- Should not have colour blindness or night blindness.
These are the Physical requirement in the MNS (Military Nursing Service) 2021. To get the details about the medical Standard, Click on the given link below:
The height of the candidate must not be less than 148cm. There is some relaxation to the candidates who belongs to Gorkhas or Northern-Easterns etc.
All the candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with subjects like Biology (Botany and Zoology), Chemistry, Physics, and English. are eligible to apply for the vacancy.
The Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the Written Exam, Personal Interview and Medical Examination etc.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the MNS 2021 Age Limit and Physical Standard. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.