Military Nursing Service (MNS) Notification 2019
Indian Army has brought Military Nursing Service Notification for 2019 examination.Online applications are being accepted from 12th November 2018 to 30th November 2018. This is a golden opportunity for girls who have passed 10+2 or are appearing in 10+2 in the ongoing academic calendar. This is one of the rare jobs in the Indian defence Services for female candidates. And the cherry on the cake is MNS allows females to join as a commissioned officer. During 4 years of B.Sc. nursing course, the cadets get a stipend and after completing the course, girls can join as a Permanent Commissioned Officer or Short Service Commissioned Officer depending on their choice, merit and vacancies. Girls are recommended to join the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force as officers and enjoy the salary and all the other benefits of their male equivalents at the rank of lieutenant.
There are top 6 Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services, including:
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata
- Indian Navy Hospital (INHS) Asvini, Mumbai
- Army Hospital Research and Referral New Delhi
- Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow
- Command Hospital (Air Force) Bangalore
After getting selected, candidates have to pursue a 4 years B.Sc. Nursing Course. Selected candidates need to sign a bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service for 5 years. You will need to refund money if you withdraw from the course or are terminated. On successful completion of Nursing Training (4years), candidates will be granted permanent or short service commission (depending on choice, merit and vacancies).
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA – Military Nursing Service Notification
- Gender: Female
- Age: 16 to 24 years. Born between 01 Oct 1994 and 30 Sep 2002 (both days inclusive).
- Height: Minimum 148 CM (5 CM concession to hilly areas candidates)
- Weight: proportional to Height
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass (must have passed in the first attempt. Must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student. Candidates appearing in 12th class may also apply.
- Marital Status: Unmarried – candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without any burden or obstacle can also apply.
- Fees – 150 Rupees.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION – Military Nursing Service Notification
- Duration of Exam – 90 Minutes
- Question Type – Objective
- Syllabus: General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence
- Mode of Exam: Offline
HOW TO APPLY – Military Nursing Service Notification
- Apply ONLY online at joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Offline forms will not be accepted.
- Online applications open from 12th November 2018 to 30th November 2018.
- Create an account and register yourself.
- You can login to your account and apply for the same.
- The fee is 150 Rupees.
- After making payment successfully, bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for future correspondence.
SELECTION PROCEDURE – Military Nursing Service Notification
- Eligible candidates can apply online as mentioned above.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test will be available by 3rd week of Dec 2018 and candidates will need to use the DU number to download the admit card.
- The Exam will be held in January.
- The result of the written test will be declared in the first week of Mar 2019.
- Based on the written exam result, candidates will be called for a Personal Interview and Medical Examination in April 2019.
- The final merit will be based on the result of the Written Exam, Interview and Medical Examination.
WRITTEN EXAM CENTERS – Military Nursing Service Notification
Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Coimbatore, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kirkee, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Namkum, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore) , Pune &Vishakhapattnam.
Major Kalshi Classes urges all the aspirants to register and apply as early as possible. We wish you all the best for the MNS exam which is scheduled in January. We are dedicated to helping you in any possible way to fulfill your dream of joining the Indian Defence Service as an officer.
We hope that this blog should’ve provided you with all the required details about Medical Standard for NDA. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces then avail the Best Books or Study Material on MKC Publications. For some further inquiry feel free to call us on: 9696330033/9696220022 or Visit us on:
- Our Official
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
For detailed information of Notifications, Syllabus or Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, You can also Visit Our Youtube Channel or follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section below.