JCO Entry (Religious Teacher) Notification out. check the Eligibility and Selection Process.
JCO Entry (Religious Teacher) Notification out- Friends, in today’s article we are giving you information about one such post by which you can join the Indian Army as a religious teacher. Today we will talk about the notification of the Army Releases Teacher. You will learn more about how you can work as a religious teacher in the Indian Army. According to the notification issued by the official website of the Indian Army, applications have been issued for 91, 92, 93, 94 and 95 courses for Religious Teacher under Junior Commissioned Officer. Eligible candidates can join the Indian Army by filling the application form in this examination. The Army Religious Teacher to be held in the year 2021 has a total of 195 vacancies. In which the religious teachers of different languages will be selected.
Notification of Religious Teacher by Indian Army will be released on official website from 11 January 2021. From 11 January 2021 to 9 February 2021, eligible candidates will be able to fill this application form. In the article below, we are giving you detailed information about the recruitment and selection process of Army Religious Teacher. To get this important information, you must read this article till the end and improve your future by becoming a religious teacher in the Indian Army.
JCO Entry (Religious Teacher) Notification out
Table of Contents
The table below gives information about the notification of Army Release Teacher to be held in the year 2021.
|Recruitment Name||Army Religious Teacher|
|Commission type||Junior Commissioned Officer|
|Date of issue of notification||11 January 2021|
|Starting date for filling the application form||11 January 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||9 February 2021|
|Date of written test||27 June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam |
Eligibility and Selection Process
Friends, if you want to become a religious teacher in the Indian Army, then you must pass the following selection process. To become a Religious Teacher, it is necessary to fulfil certain qualifications criteria of the Indian Air Force. Below we are giving you detailed information about the selection process.
Civil candidates and serving soldiers should not be less than 25 years and more than 34 years of age on 1 October 2021 to apply for Indian Army Release Teacher. That is, the candidate should have been born between 1 October 1987 to 30 October 1996.
For appointment of Religious Teacher under Junior Commissioned Officer, minimum educational qualification of the candidate is mandatory to get a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized university. Apart from this, the candidates are also required to have the following qualifications according to religion.
- For the Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) regiment it is mandatory for Hindu candidates to have a degree of Acharya in Sanskrit or a Shastri in Sanskrit and a 1-year diploma in ritual.
- Sikh candidates must have knowledge of Punjabi for granthi.
- Muslim candidates must have passed Maulvi Aalim in Arabic or Primitive Aalim in Urdu for Maulvi or Maulvi (Sia) Scout Regiment.
- To become a priest, candidates must have experience of working as a clergyman in any church and that candidate’s nomination must be included in the list of local bishops.
- For a Buddhist monk, candidates should have a Buddhist Priest Priest’s certificate.
- Candidate should be physically and mentally healthy.
- Chest fullness is required to be developed and a minimum of 5 centimeters first.
- Must be heard clearly with both ears.
- Gums and teeth should be healthy and at least 14 dental points.
- Candidates should not have diseases like curvature, hydrocele and piles etc. in their bones.
- It is mandatory for serving soldiers to have medical grade certificate (SHAPE-1) for re-entry. By which he will not be sent for medical examination at the rally.
|serial number||The criteria||Minimum level|
|1||Height (in centimeters)||160 for general, 157, |
for the candidates of Gorkha and Ladakhi region 155
for students of Andaman and Nicobar Deep Group
|2||Chest (in centimeters)||77 centimeters for all candidates|
|3||Weight||For general and Ladakhi candidates – 50 kg, For Gorkha candidates – 48 kg|
|4||Physical efficiency test||Candidates will have to complete the 1600 meter run in 8 minutes.|
Eligible candidates will be issued admit cards for preliminary screening. Candidates receiving the admit card will have to go to the respective headquarters recruitment office/training centre to get their original certificates checked, physical training and medical examination.
Written test / interview
Candidates selected in the above procedures will have to appear for written examination on 27 June 2021. This written examination will consist of the following two question papers of objective type questions. Information about maximum marks and exam pattern of the question paper is given below.
|question paper||Passed marks / maximum marks||Total questions||Marks per question||Negative number|
|Question paper related to specific religion||40/100||50||2||0.5|
Only those candidates who qualify in the second question paper will be select for interview. Candidates will have to appear at ASC Training Center Bengaluru and 39 GTC Varanasi for the interview. In order to pass the interview, the candidates have to score 50% out of 100 marks. The names of the candidates passed in the interview will be published by the list on the official website.
In the final form of the above selection process, the selected candidates will be recruited as Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher). After this, the candidates will have to complete 6 weeks of training at DJ Regimental Center, Kirkee and 11 weeks of training at National Integration Institute in Pune. Successful completers will be appointed to the post of Nayab Subedar as the release teacher as per the conditions currently in force.
Work Profile of JCO Entry (Religious Teacher)
Friends, the Work Profile of Religious Teacher in the Indian Army is to preach religious texts. Apart from this, they also perform religious rituals in religious institutions of various regiments/units. Other works of a religious teacher like: –
- Providing sermons to military officers, soldiers and families.
- Taking care of their welfare.
- Performing the last rites as a religious teacher.
- Giving religious instruction to patients in hospital
- Reading of Dharma texts for patients who are recuperating.
- To preach to the soldiers suffering punishment.
- Giving special religious teachings to children and other admitted youths and maintaining religious texts etc.
Frequently Asked question (FAQs)
- When will the religious teacher’s application forms be filled?
Answer: – Religious teacher applications will be filled from 11 January 2021.
- What should be the age limit to fill the Religious Teacher application form?
Answer: – To apply for a Religious Teacher, the age of the candidate should be between 27 to 35 years.
- To what position is a religious teacher appointed in the army?
Answer: – A religious teacher appointed to the post of Naib Subedar in the army.
- What is the duration of training for a Religious Teacher?
Answer: – For a Religious Teacher, the candidate has to undergo 17 weeks of training.
- What is the minimum educational qualification to become a Religious Teacher?
Answer:- In minimum educational qualification, it is mandatory for the candidates to have a graduation degree from any discipline and a 1-year diploma in a particular language.