JAG Entry Scheme (JAG-20) – Indian Army Lawyer Recruitment 2017
Dear Law Graduates, Indian Army opens a vacancy for you, Indian army official website has published the JAG 20 Notification, JAG 20 or Judge Advocate General (JAG-20)Itis a special entry for both male and female law graduates. You have golden opportunity and have bright chance to join prestigious Indian Army as officer. Everyone wants honored life, handsome salary package, decorative facilities and job satisfaction As Indian Army offers all of the above mention things in a one job. If you have Patriotic feeling and want to do serve your life for Nation, then this JAG-20 entry can be a better option for your career.
Starting date of entry- 25thjuly 2017
Closing date of entry- 23rd August 2017
JAG-20 Vacancies: Men – 10, Women – 04
Educational qualification- The candidate must be a Graduate with LLB / LLM with 55% marks (3 years professional after graduation or 5 years after 10+2) .The recognized college/university must be registered with Bar Council of India / State.
Age limit-The candidatesage should lie between 21-27 years, date mentioned in matriculation certificate will be considered as final. No other document will be accepted for age declaration.
- Unmarried/Married Males and Unmarried females, who are law graduates, can apply through this entry.
- The candidates will be inducted through short service commission.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
For more information or to download notification go to the official website of Indian army that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
How to apply for JAG entry
- Click on this link joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Check entries for officers, click on Apply/Login.
- Fill the registration form. Click on submit button/ OK submit.
- Follow the instructions list and fill up your basic details.
- Now submit the application after checking the entire application form again, save the application and take 2 printouts of the application for future use.
Procedure of selection:
- The shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the academic performance will be done by Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarter of MoD (Army). The list of shortlisted candidates will be put on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The shortlisted candidates will be allotted SSB centers and date of reporting will be sent to them by e-mail or SMS.
- The candidates, who will report at the mentioned SSB center on mentioned date, will face stage 1 (Screening) and Stage 2 (psychology, GTO and personal interview).
- Those who pass the sage 1 will stay for stage 2 and those who fail in stage one will be set free on the same day.
- Candidates who will get recommendation after stage 2 will undergo documentation and will be sent for medical examination.
For SSB interview you can refer this book to know about procedure of interview.
The book published by mkcpublication is well flourished enough for preparation.
You can join 14 days SSB Batch in Major kalshi classes Pvt. Ltd. enroll yourself now at 1800-313-2004.FOLLOW