Indian Navy MR Recruitment for October for 2020 batch, etc. The Indian navy has recently announced the recent vacancy as MR (Matrix recruits) for the selection of the candidates into the Indian Navy for the galley department. we are Major Kalshi classes going to share with you guys about the complete details of this exam and its Eligibility criteria for MR, Age limit for MR and selection process of MR.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment for October for 2020 batch
- The application form will Begin for MR: 23/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 28/11/2019
- Exam Date: February 2020
- Admit Card would be Available: January / February 2020
Eligibility criteria for MR October batch 2020
- Candidate must have passed 10th class from any recognized board state or central.
- there is no required percentage.
- candidate must be born between 1 October 2000 to 30 September 2020.
Types of entry in MR
they are required to prepare the food for the sailors and officers as per the daily menu for both vegetarian and nonvegetarian. and they have to handle the meat, accounting of ration, etc, they would be also allotted other duties if needed.
They would be required to serve the food in the officer’s mess as a waiter, housekeeping, accounting of funds wine and stores, preparation of the menu, etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per the Service requirement.
Hygienist:- They will be required to clean the washroom, shower spaces, and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per the Service requirement.
Selection procedure of MR
Selection would be in three phases:-
- Computer-based test
- Physical fitness test
- Medical test
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of the class 10th syllabus.
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in the aggregate.
Physical fitness test:-
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10Push-ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to
interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order.
- Preliminary Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the Final Medical Examination”. Final Enrolment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka.
- Candidates who are found medically fit in the Final Enrolment Medical Examination will be enrolled.
- Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days.
Note:- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax, and tartar removed from teeth prior to a medical examination.
Visual Standards (Distant Vision only) Type of Entry Without Glasses With Glasses Better Eye Worse eye Better Eye Worse eye
Note:- Applicants declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy is advised not to apply.
Training procedure and salary MR candidates
The training for the course will commence on Oct 20, with 15 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix 21,700-69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Indian Navy MR Recruitment for October for 2020 batch If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.