Indian Navy MR 1/2023 Result Out, Check your Name in the List | Agniveer MR Result 2023 |
Indian Navy has released the result of 1/2023 intake, those appeared may check their name in merit list pdf of Indian Navy MR 1/2023 result.
Indian Navy MR (Matric Recruit) is a recruitment program conducted by the Indian Navy for the selection of candidates in the non-technical branch of the Navy. It is a popular entry-level recruitment program for candidates who have passed their matriculation or equivalent examination.
Indian Navy MR 1/2023 Result Out
Table of Contents
The recruitment process for Indian Navy MR typically involves a written examination followed by a physical fitness test and medical examination. The written examination consists of questions related to Mathematics, Science, and General Knowledge.
Candidates who pass the written examination are called for a physical fitness test, which includes running, push-ups, and sit-ups. Candidates who clear both the written examination and physical fitness test are then required to undergo a medical examination.
Navy MR (Agniveer) stage 1 result has been declared , selected candidates will be informed by the registered mail and phone number, but you can also check your result by clicking on the below given link.
Indian Navy Phase II Recruitment Process 2023:-
The Indian Navy MR Phase 2 recruitment process is conducted for candidates who have qualified for Phase 1, which includes a written examination, physical fitness test, and medical examination. Here are the details of the Indian Navy MR Phase 2 recruitment process:
- Document Verification: Candidates who have qualified for Phase 1 are required to undergo document verification. They need to carry their original documents such as educational certificates, age proof, and caste certificate (if applicable) to the recruitment center.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Candidates who have cleared the document verification process are required to appear for a Physical Fitness Test. The PFT consists of a 1.6 km run, push-ups, and sit-ups. The candidates need to qualify in each test to proceed further.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who have cleared the PFT are required to undergo a medical examination. The medical examination will check the candidate’s physical and mental fitness.
- Final Merit List: The final merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination, PFT, and medical examination.
- Training: Candidates who have been selected in the final merit list will be offered training at the Indian Navy Basic Training Center (BRTC) located in INS Chilka.
The Indian Navy MR Phase 2 recruitment process is designed to select the most suitable candidates for the position of sailor in the Indian Navy. Candidates who successfully complete the training program will be recruited as sailors in the non-technical branch of the Indian Navy.
Physical Standard of Navy MR:
The Physical Fitness Test for Indian Navy MR is a crucial step in the recruitment process. Candidates must pass this test to proceed to the next phase. The Physical Fitness Test includes several activities that candidates need to perform to demonstrate their physical fitness. These activities include:
- Running: Candidates are required to run 1.6 kilometers within a 7 Minute.
- Push-ups: Candidates need to perform a minimum 10 number of push-ups within a specified time limit.
- Sit-ups: Candidates need to perform a minimum 20 number of sit-ups within a specified time limit.
The Physical Fitness Test aims to assess the candidate’s endurance, strength, and overall physical fitness. It is designed to ensure that the candidates selected for the Indian Navy MR recruitment program are physically fit to serve in the Indian Navy. Therefore, it is essential for candidates to take the Physical Fitness Test seriously and prepare accordingly to increase their chances of clearing it.
Navy MR Medical Test:
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Each candidate should have good physical health and mental health and they should be free from all defects and diseases.
- Firstly, candidates will be called for a preliminary medical exam. After that, the final enrollment medical exam will be held at INS Chilka. Candidates who are fit will be enrolled. Unfit candidates can appeal, if they want, within 21 days to INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam.
- The better eye should be 6/6 and the worse eye should be 6/9 without glasses.
- Better eye and worse eye both should be 6/6 with glasses.
- Permanent tattoos will be allowed only on the inner face of the forearms.
Post Name Under Navy Agniveer MR 2023:-
- Agniveer (MR) – Chef
You will be required to prepare food as per the menu (vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products), and account for ration. In addition, you will also be trained in firearms and will be allotted other duties for the efficient running of the organization.
- Agniveer (MR) – Steward
You would be required to serve food in the Officers’ messes as waiters, housekeeping, accounting funds, wine and stores, preparation of the menu, etc. In addition, you will also be trained in firearms and will be allotted other duties for the efficient running of the organization.
- Agniveer (MR) – Hygienist
They will be required to maintain hygiene in washrooms and other areas. In addition, you will also be trained in firearms and will be allotted other duties for the efficient running of the organization.