Navy Agniveer Recruitment:- It is now quite simple to become an Agniveer in the Navy. Every year, thousands of people will be enlisted as Agniveers in the Indian Navy as a result of the Agnipath initiative launched by the Indian Navy and the Central Government. Selected applicants will devote four years to serving the nation in the Indian Navy. After four years, they would receive 11.71 lakh rupees with a 10% reservation in government positions.
Overview of Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022–
To apply for the position of Agniveer in the Indian Navy, the candidate must be at least 17.5 years old. The candidate’s minimum age should be 17.5 years, and the maximum age should be 23 years.
Eligibility Criteria of Navy Agniveer 2022:-
Now males and females can be applied for the new Agniveer recruitment process. So those girls have the eligibility criteria and wanted to join Indian Navy then apply.
|Indian Navy SSR Education Qualification||Candidate must have completed 10+2 exam with Maths and Physics or at least one of these subjects (Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science)|
|Indian Navy AA Education Qualification||Candidate must have completed 10+2 exam with 60% or more marks in total with Maths and Physics or at least one of these subjects (Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science)|
|Indian Navy MR Education Qualification||Candidates must have passed 10th grade by any recognized educational board.|
Selection Process of Navy Agniveer Recruitment:-
The selection of Agniveer will be the same as the earlier selected Navy SSR/AA/MR. There is no basic change was made, here we are providing the detailed exam pattern and selection process of Agnipath scheme 2022.
- Computer-Based/ written test Exam
- (PFT) Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Standards Test
The exam pattern of Agniveer is as same as the Navy SSR/AA examination, there is no specific change
To become an Agniveer in the Indian Navy, the individual must meet the rally’s eligibility requirements. As a result, only applicants who pass the Physical Fitness Test and Physical Measurement, which will be performed at the rally, will be eligible to take the Common Entrance Examination.
The applicant will be given multiple-choice questions based on their educational qualification in this written examination to be held in the Indian Navy under the Agneepath programme. To qualify for this test, students should prepare for it in accordance with their educational credentials.
Advantages of Joining Navy as Agniveer:-
The candidates who are inducted as soldiers in the Indian Navy under the Agneepath scheme will get several advantages.
- 30 days leave every year as well as medical leave and other necessary leave available to the candidates joining the Indian Navy as Agniveer.
- After 4 years of service, the candidate will also be taught skills to become self-reliant by the Indian Armed Forces.
- After serving in the Navy as Agniveer, candidates will be given a separate quota of 10% in various departments of the Indian Armed Forces.
- If a candidate joins the Indian Armed Forces after class XII, he/she will get a graduation degree after 4 years.
- By joining the Indian Navy as Agniveer, candidates will get a chance to serve the nation for 4 years.
- During the service, the candidate will also be provided with all the facilities available to the Indian soldiers like canteen facility, allowance, travelling allowance, etc.
- If a candidate becomes Agniveer after the 10th class, then after 4 years he will also get a 12th class certificate.
- Insurance of Rs 45 lakh will also be given to the jawans working as Agniveer.
- More than 25% of the candidates who have completed 4 years of service will be inducted into the Indian Navy as permanent.
- No candidate can leave Indian parties without completing 4 years of service.
- The salary of the candidates will continuously increase every year during the 4 years.
- When an Agniveer completes his entire service in a better way, then he is given a total of 11 lakh 71 thousand rupees.
There are 4 years of service duration. and after completion of service, you will get 11.71 lakh rupees in hand.
A total of 48 lakh will be awarded and in a death case, 1 crore will be given to the family.
The minimum age is 17.5 years and the maximum is 23 years.