Indian Navy MR Online Form Out
The official Join Indian Navy website, https://joinindiannavy.gov.in, has published a thorough PDF notice for the hiring of Agniveer MR 100 Post. The complete application process and eligibility requirements are included in this two-page announcement.
Indian Navy has issued an invitation to interested parties from all around India to apply for the position of agniveer MR. On this page, information is provided regarding the educational requirements of applicants for various positions as well as the process used to choose candidates.
Online applications will be accepted until the Last Date for these positions. The deadline for Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Applications is December 17, 2022. Meanwhile, all eligible candidates have to apply online mode and Read this article for the Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Notification.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Category||Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana|
|Name of Exam||Navy Agniveer (MR) 01/2023 Batch|
|No. of Vacancy||100 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection||Written Exam, PFT & Medical|
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Notification PDF
Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (MR) for the 01/2023 (May 23) batch. The total vacancies are 100 (including a maximum of 20 females only) and will be earmarked on an India basis. The eligibility criteria and broad terms and conditions are laid down herein below. The submission of online applications will begin on 08 Dec 2022 and the last date to apply online for Indian NAvy Agniveer entry 2023 is 17 Dec 2022.
Indian Navy Agniveer 2023 – Important Dates
|Apply Start||8 Dec. 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||17 Dec. 2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
Indian Navy MR Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have passed the Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveer in IN. Candidates will have to give a certificate of being ‘unmarried’ at the time of enrolment. Agniveers shall not be permitted to marry during their entire tenure of four years in the IN. A candidate shall be dismissed from service if he/ she marries during his/her tenure or is found to be already married despite giving a certificate of being unmarried
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Apply Online Link
The online application process for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 will commence on 8th December 2022 and the last date to apply online is 17th December 2023.
How to Apply Online for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023?
- Click on the link below to apply online for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023.
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The procedure is available on the Indian Navy’s official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Candidates are advised to fill up the correct details while filling out the online application.
- Any updates/corrections are to be carried out by the candidate before the last date of submission of the application.
- No further correction/ update is feasible after the last date of
- submission of the application.
- Incorrect declaration of information by candidates,
identified at any stage would result in cancellation of candidature.
- The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, with a fee of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.