INDIAN COAST GUARD-NAVIK (GENERAL DUTY) 10+2 ENTRY – 01/2018 BATCH
Indian Coast Guard invited an applications from young male Indian they can simply apply from online details like nationals possessing, educational qualifications and age, as prescribed below you can download notification from www.indiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard.
10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
5 % relaxation for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level
- Starting date: August 26, 2017
- Last date: September 04, 2017
The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of Oct/Nov 2017. The Selection procedure is as follows:-
(a) Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
(b) The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
(c) The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
(d) Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). This testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)–The PFT will consists of
(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 Squat ups (UthakBaithak)
(iii) 10 Push up
Download notification click here
How to Apply Online
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 26 Aug to 04 Sep 2017 till 1700 Hrs.
Candidates can to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
The important instructions for filling of online application are:-
- The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- The application provides choice of only One Centre for examination.
To fill up Indian Coast guard- NAVIK (General Duty) “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click opportunity button and proceed as given below,
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 01/2018 Batch.
- Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
“Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.”
You can join Major kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. enroll yourself now call us