Indian Coast Guard Navik 2022:- Indian Navy Coast Guard Navik GD and DB 2022 batch recruitment notification is released. The Indian Coast Guard performs the main functions in the Indian Armed Forces to protect the country’s maritime borders. Every year Coast Guard Recruitment Department releases the application form for the Sailor posts. By Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022, you can join the armed force and get appointed to the post of a sailor and sailor in the Indian Coast Guard Department, a candidate must pass various stages like written test, interview, physical and medical test.
In today’s article, we will give you information about the Indian Coast Guard Navik 2022Application Form (OUT), Notification & Exam Dates, coast guard vacancy, coast guard Navik. In this article, we will share the notification and other important information issued for the sailor post-2022.
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2022: Application Form OUT:
The recruitment for the Indian Coast Guard Navik 2022 posts has been ended on 14th January 2022. The starting date to fill the application form for these posts is 4 January 2022. To fill Indian Coast Guard Navik application form candidates having educational qualifications, standard age as per notification only male candidates can apply.
|Post Name||ICG Navik GD and DB|
|Notification Release form||Indian Coastal Guard Recruitment department|
|Starting date to fill the application form||4thJanuary 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application form||14 January 2022 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Last week of February or First Week of March 2022|
|Exam Date||Notified soon|
|Fee for filling the application form||For Gen/OBC/EWS:- 250/-|
For SC/ST/- 0/-
|For Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Educational Qualification for Navik 2022:-
The candidate must qualify as per the post to fill the application form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022.
- If you are applying for Navik (General Duty). So you must have passed the 12th class examination with maths and physics from a board of education recognized by the Counseling Board of School Education.
- If you are applying for Navik (Domestic Branch) then you must have passed the 10th class examination from a board of education recognized by the Counseling of Board for School Education.
|Post name||ICG recruitment 2022 Eligibility||Total Post|
|Navik General Duty (GD)||10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject||260|
|Navik Domestic Branch (DB)||Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India||35|
ICG Navik/Yantrik Age Limit: – The age limit of the candidate to fill the form is as below:-
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age:- 22 Years
- Age Calculation:- For Navik (General Duty):- 01/08/2000 to 31/07/2004
For Navik (Domestic Branch):-01/10/2000 to 30/09/2004
Note: – There is an age relaxation of 5 years above the standard age for SC and ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer). This will happen only when a post is reserved for them.
How to fill Coast Guard form step by step: –
Notification of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD and DB application has been submitted by the Indian Navy Based on the notification, the application form of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD and DB will be filled between 4 January 2022 to14 January 2022. To fill this application form, candidates should visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard, https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ and fill it.
|Age Limit||18 to 22 years|
|Education Eligibility||Class 10 High School and 10+2 examination in Any Recognized Board in India|
|Selection Process||1. Written exam|
2. Physical fitness test
3. Medical test
4. Document verification
|Tanning Center||INS Chilka|
|Salary||21700 for Sailor (General Duty, Domestic Branch)|
Documents to be uploaded for Stage I
Friends, to fill the application form for Indian Coast Guard 2021, candidates should do the following steps. Below we are giving step by step information about the procedure to fill the application form for the Indian Coast Guard.
- Indian Coast Guard application form will be accepted online only Candidates can fill the online application form from 4 January 2022 (10:00 AM) to 14 January 2022.
- The candidate has to log on to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard, www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- While filling the application form, candidates have to apply for only one post according to the post. If the candidates apply for multiple posts at one time then that will not be valid. For more information, the candidate can inquire on 0202 5503108 and 020 25503109.
- After logging in, candidates will have to upload their documents in the second phase. Some documents have to be uploaded while filling the online application form which required for step 2.
- All documents must be original. Photocopy, self-attested photocopy scans will not be valid. All these documents uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- In order to upload a document, candidates must have the following documents.
1- Passport size photo (not before November 2021),the name of the candidate should be written on the passport photo and the date the photo was taken.
2- A scanned signature of the candidate.
3- Scan of expression of left-hand thumb of the candidate.
4- Date of birth certificate (class X marks sheet or birth certificate).
5- Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, PAN card for an identity card.
5- Class X mark sheet and certificate
6- Caste certificate
7- Scan signature of parent or guardian
8- Handwritten Declaration Form,
9- If you are doing service then no objection certificate of service.
10- Twelve-grade mark sheet and certificate,
11- Diploma mark sheets and certificates for candidates who have done diploma
Documents to be uploaded for Stage II
Documents to be uploaded if shortlisted for Stage II – If the candidate is shortlisted for Stage II of the recruitment procedure, then he will be required to upload the following certificates as per the post applied: –
All Candidates: –
- The formula for the conversion of CGPA/ Grade into a percentage for class 10, if applicable.
- NOC from Govt Organization if the candidate is employed.
- Additional mark sheet for class 10 (if applicable).
Navik (GD/DB) candidates: –
- Formula for conversion of CGPA/ Grade into percentage for class 12 (if applicable)
- Additional mark sheet for class 12 (if applicable).
List of Optional documents to be uploaded by candidates if shortlisted for stage-II:-
- Sports Certificate as per proficiency/achievement with respect to the selected game
- Death Certificate of deceased Coast Guard personnel whose death is attributable to service, if applicable
- NCC Certificate (A\B\C), if applicable.
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- Admit cards will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled to a waiver of the examination fee.
Selection Process: – The selection of the recruits will be done in four stages based on their performance and the number of vacancies available for the post. You can join the Indian Coast Guard Department by performing well in all four stages and training for recruitment in Coast Guard. There are four stages during the selection process, which are the following. Candidates will be compulsorily based on Biometric, Photo Identity, and Document Verification for all the stages.
- Stage I (Written Exam)
- Stage- II (Physical Fitness Test)
- Stage- III (Document Verification, Final Medical Test)
- Stage- IV (Final Document Recheck)
Written Exam process in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Navik/Yantrik
|Navik(DB)||Sec. I||30 (UR/EWS/OBC) |
|Navik(GD)||Sec.(I+II)||30+20=50 (UR/EWS/OBC) 27+17=44 (SC/ST)||Passing in Sec.I and II separately is compulsory|
Coast Guard Yantrik Physical Standard and Medical Test:
The Selection Process of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik is pretty much simple. One will have to clear the three phases of selection and it is mandatory to clear all of them. You will need to appear for these things:
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness test
- Medical test
These are the process of selection of Coast Guard Yantrik, One will need to clear this all to be part of the service. Now let’s see the syllabus of the Written Exam of Yantrik and after we will see the Physical Fitness test details and then medical test details etc.
The Medical exam and Physical Fitness test is very important in the Indian Coast Guard service. The candidate will always have to be fit. There is no compromise with health and fitness. The Medical Examination is almost the same in all the entries which demand medical fitness. The Physical Fitness tests can vary on the types of entries etc. Let’s see the complete details about the Physical Standard for Coast Guard Yantrik and Medical tests etc.
The Physical Fitness Test will be conducted for all those who pass the written tests. Qualifying PFT as per the standards are given below is compulsory. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. The PFT will consist as under:-
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak – Baithak).
- 10 Push-ups.
The candidates belonging to the physically challenged are not eligible to apply for this post. Candidates who qualify for the Physical Fitness Test will be required to undergo an initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment centre.
In the medical Procedure of the Indian Coast Guard Service. The candidate will have to go through the Medical tests by the Military doctors. All the parts of the body will be checked (Internal and external) both.
- Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.
- Height- The height of the candidate should not be less than 157cm.
- The height and weight of the candidate must be a standard condition as per the BMI (Body Mass Index).
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per the medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Good mental, medical and physical health, free from any disease/disability, likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- No Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet, etc. infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein, corrective surgery for eyesight, etc.
- Eyesight must be 6/6 with glasses or without glasses.
Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Coast Guard are advised not to appear for the test.
Note: -Stage-I is mandatory for all the posts. So the candidates can prepare for the next stage according to their merit only by qualifying for the stage one exam.
You can start preparation at the best Indian coast guard exam coaching in India at Major Kalshi Classes and crack the exam.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Indian Coast Guard Navik 2022. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW