Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2 2019 Online Form
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2 2019 – Indian Coast Guard Invites candidates to join the coast guard as an AC (Assistant Commandant) in General Duty and General Duty (Pilot) which are for males only and commercial pilot license (SSA) which is for both males and females for 2 2019 batch.
Candidates can apply online from 18th Nov to 30 Nov 18 upto 1700 hrs
The Coast Guard offers a challenging career to the young and energetic males and females for various branches as an Assistant Commandant for Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer which they can only apply through “Online’.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2 2019 | Branch and Eligibility
|A.||General Duty||Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree
from any recognized university and having a minimum 60% marks in aggregate which means from 1st semester to 8th for BE/B.tech Course and same goes for Bachelors Degree Candidate.
(ii) Candidates having subject of Mathematics and Physics up to class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with an equivalent of 60% aggregate.
|Male||1 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).|
|B.||General Duty (Pilot)||Male||1 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive).|
|C.||Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)||Candidates who are holding current/valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) which is issued by Director General Of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – 12th pass (Physics and Math) with 60% marks in aggregate.||Male and Female||1 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive).|
- OBC/SC & ST upper age limit is relaxable.
- SC/ST candidates, NCC ‘C’ (A grade) holders and sports person of National Level can have maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate. This relaxation is also applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service and no relaxation is applicable for 12th class marks.
View this post on Instagram
INDIAN COAST GUARD ASSISTANT COMMANDANT 02/2019 BATCH To Download the admit card for Indian Coast Guard ASSISTANT COMMANDANT 02/2019 BATCH go to http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ Or click on http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx Enter your Application No (or) Registered Email-ID and download your admit card. ALL THE BEST Major Kalshi Classes congratulates all the students who have been shortlisted for PSB of ICG AC 02/2019. To join Major Kalshi Classes to prepare and to give your best in PSB, call 9696220022 or 9696330033 or visit www.majorkalshiclasses.com
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2 2019 | Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have failed in CPSS/PABT from flying training at Air Force Academy are not eligible for the Pilot Branch.
- Candidates who have been withdrawn on disciplinary grounds are not eligible to appear.
- Those candidates can not apply who have been previously arrested, convicted or have been prosecuted on criminal charges.
READ THE FULL AC 02 2019 NOTIFICATION
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2 2019 | How to apply
- Candidates are required to log in to the Indian Coast Guard website and then click on opportunities button.
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 02/2019 Batch.
- Select any of the 3 posts mentioned above.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- In the Online Application, the name of the candidates, their father’s/mother’s name and D.O.B should be mentioned as same as in the 10th certificate. Any mismatch will result in rejection.
- Candidate should indicate the exact percentage of 12th graduation marks up to two decimals and should not be rounded off.
- Filling up the information of candidates personal email-ID and mobile number is mandatory.
We hope that this blog should’ve provided you with all the required details about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2 2019. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces then avail the Best Books or Study Material on MKC Publications. For some further inquiry feel free to call us on: 9696330033/9696220022 or Visit us on:
- Our Official
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
For detailed information of Notifications, Syllabus or Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, You can also Visit Our Youtube Channel or follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this article on the comment section below.