INDIAN COAST GUARD AC RESULT
Indian Coast Guard (AC)Assistant Commandant Result and FSB Call up letter
Indian Coast Guard has published a list of candidates who cleared the Preliminary Selection Procedure and have been selected to appear in the 5 days Final Selection Board Interview.
There are total 130 candidates who have been selected after Preliminary Selection which consisted of Mental Ability Test/Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The list is divided in two parts. Group 1 and Group 2. Each Group has 65 cadets and each group has been called for FSB on different dates.
Place of Reporting:
Coast Guard Selection Board, A-1, Sector-24, Noida Uttar Pradesh – 201 301
Date of Reporting :
22 Jul 2018 for Group1
29 July 2018 for Group 2
Time: 1500 Hrs
The Coast Guard Selection Board, Noida is situated in Sector–24, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Noida is part of the National Capital Region (NCR) of India which is the acronym for the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority. It’s a planned city under the management of the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority. Noida came into administrative existence on 17 April 1976. Noida is located in Gautam Buddh Nagar district of Uttar Pradesh state.
How to Reach:
By Air :
Indira Gandhi International Airport is the nearest Airport from Noida. Pre-Paid Taxi, DTC bus and Airport metro is available from the airport.
The trains from all across the country are connected to Delhi which has three major railway station namely New Delhi, Delhi, Hazrat Nizamuddin.
Anand Vihar is the nearest Inter State Bus Terminus which is co- ocated with the Railway station.
Distances from various Railway stations to CGSB Noida
|New Delhi Rly Station||19 km|
|Delhi Rly Station||20 km|
|Hazrat Nizamuddin Rly Station||14 km|
|Anand Vihar Interstate Bus station/Rly station||11 km|
Final Selection Board Procedure
The testing procedure in the FSB will last for five days excluding the day of arrival. The details are as under:-
- The test comprises of Psychological Test. Group Task and Interview. The Group Task and Interview schedule will be intimated to the candidates after the completion of the Psychological test. The schedule for the day will be intimated at 0830hrs every day.
- Free boarding and lodging will be provided to you for the period of your stay at the Selection Board.
- Please bring all enclosures duly filled and deposit at the Selection Board on arrival. The verification of documents and filling up of requisite documents will be carried out on the of reporting.day
- Candidates will adhere to laid down timings strictly.
- Candidate will not visit testing areas after testing hours.
- The conduct of the candidates both in the Selection Board as well as when visiting outside areas should be appropriate and gentleman like.
- Any contravention of above orders or any act of indiscipline will invite immediate cancellation of candidature on disciplinary grounds.
- Cases of serious breach of discipline and conduct will be handed over to civil police and FIR registered accordingly.
- Candidates are not permitted to use mobile phones during their stay at the Selection Board. Mobile phone will be deposited on reporting at the Board and retuned back on completion of the FSB.
Please bring the following documents at the time of reporting at this Board and adhere to instructions in regard to documentation given below:-
- Original Matriculation mark sheet and certificate.
- Original Higher Secondary or equivalent mark sheet and certificate.
- Original/Provisional degree and marks sheet of all the years.
- Original ST/SC/OBC certificate.
- Proof of Identity with photograph such as Aadhar/ voter ID / PAN card /driving license / passport.
- Character certificate issued not more than six months from the date of reporting for FSB
- Duly signed risk and no claim Certificate as per the Appendix A(Its given in the link provided below for the result)
- Original NCC ‘C’ Certificate (If applicable)
- 8 copies of the latest passport size photographs with blue background.
- E-Admit card
- Candidates to bring self-attested one set photocopies of all the certificates and mark sheets mentioned above.
To & fro 3rd AC or chair car or state run transport bus fare travelled by shortest route only from address mentioned in the e-admit card will be reimbursed for the first time. Such allowance is not admissible for second or subsequent attempts.
You should be physically fit and free from ailment or any health problem which may hamper your performance during the selection process. In your own interest you are advised to undergo a preliminary medical check-up for wax in ears, refractory error of eyes, fungal infections of skin, eosinophilia, knock knee and flat foot, vision defect etc. or any other diseases prior reporting for FSB.
To check the result please click on the below links:
Admissions Open at Major Kalshi Classes for preparation of written and physical exams of NDA/NA, CDS, AFCAT, CPF, IAF X & Y Groups, Indian Navy AA & SSR and Indian Coast Guard.
For admissions to Major Kalshi Classes or any other query visit www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call
Helpline Number: 9696220022 or 9696330033