Hello aspirants, India Army is going to release the notification for the recruitment of Technical Entry Scheme Course 43 July 2020. The eligible candidates may apply from 23 Oct to 21 Nov 2019. Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfil the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army. We are going to share the detail of Indian Army TES-43 Recruitment Notification Eligibility Criteria July 2020
Indian Army TES-43 Recruitment Notification Eligibility Criteria July 2020:-
Table of Contents
For Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army recruits twice in a year for 90 Vacancy. Candidates having qualification of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics may apply before the closing date of application. The selection process will be purely based on the marks obtained in 10+2 examination and shortlisting preference will be given to those who score more in 10+2 examination. Here we are going to discuss the detail selection process of TES-43.
|23 Oct 2019
|21 Nov 2019
|Course Commencing on
TES-43 Selection Process 2020:-
- Shortlisting of Application Form
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
Shortlisting of Application form:-
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab).
- Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only.
SSB Interview for TES-43:-
Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available in below link-
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duties.
- There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under the weight. The Candidate should not be overweight or obese
- The minimum acceptable height is 157 cms
- The chest should be well developed. The fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms. The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
- There should be no maldevelopment or impairment of the function of the bones or joints
- Distance Vision (Corrected): Better Eye 6/6; Worse Eye 6/9. Myopia should not be more than -2.5D including astigmatism and manifest hypermetropia, not more than +3.5D.
Indian Army TES-43 Eligibility Criteria:-
Nationality:- A candidate must be unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit:- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jan 2001 and not after 01 Jan 2004 (both days inclusive).
Note 1:- Candidate should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted.
Educational Qualification:- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
Vacancies:- 90 (Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.)
Type of Commission
On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
Total training will be 5 years. Details are as under:-
Basic Military Training:- 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad),
- Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
Award of Degree:-
The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination.
Note:- Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government.
You can also Avail our Service:-
Join Test Series- Click Here
Purchas Best Books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about the Indian Army TES-43 Recruitment Notification Eligibility Criteria July 2020. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!