Indian Army is going to conduct Rally Bharti for the following 13 Districts of Madhya Pradesh, which come under the Army Recruitment Office – Gwalior:
- Rally Dates – 04 Feb 2019 to 18 Feb 2019
- Rally Venue – Toga Sports Complex, Tikamgarh (MP)
- Registration Dates – 23rd November to 31st December 2018
- Admit cards will be sent through Email from – 20th January to 3rd February 2019
- Apply Online – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The Bharti is being conducted for the following trades:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier General Duty(Scheduled Tribe Candidates)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerical
- Soldier Tradesman
- 17 ½ to 21 years for General Duty
- 17 ½ to 23 years FOR ALL OTHERS
For Clerk GD (ST) – 162 CM
For GD and Tradesman – 168 CM
For others it is 167 CM
For Tech & Tradesman 76 CM
For others 77 CM
(5 CM expansion for all)
For GD (ST) and Tradesman Minimum 48 KG and for others minimum 50 KG
- Sons of Servicemen, Ex – Servicemen, War Window 2 CM in height, 1 CM in Chest and 2 KG in weight
- Outstanding Sportsmen (international / National / State / District level having secured 1st / 2nd position in last two years have relaxation – 2 CM in height, 3 CM in chest and 5 KG weight
Educational qualification: 8th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass
- Soldier General Duty: 10th with 45 % marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical: 12th Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation): 12th Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. —- OR —à Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical / Automobile/ Computer Science / Electronic & Instrumentation )
- Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 12th Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. —- OR —à In case the candidate has a B.Sc. Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical: 12th Pass in any stream with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject. Note: Even if Graduate marks in 12th would be applicable towards eligibility.
- Soldier Tradesman: 10th exam pass (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper who may be 8th pass)
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- 6 km run
Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec – 60 Marks
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec – 48 Marks
- Pull ups 10
- 9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
- Zig – Zag Balance – Need to Qualify
Permanent Tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm that is from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply only online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Entry to Rally Site will be allowed only if you have Admit Card. It can be downloaded only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with a fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
Documents that you have to bring to Rally Bharti:
Admit Card Domicile Certificate Character Certificate Sports Certificate
20 Photo white background Caste Certificate Unmarried Certificate Single Bank A/C
Education Certificates Religion Certificate PAN/AADHAR Card NCC Certificate
Unmarried Certificate Relationship Certificate Sports Certificate
Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check. (Sample at bottom of PDF)
Written Test – Common Entrance Examination (CEE):
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date & time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit Candidates will be issued at Rally Site Itself.
(c) Admit Card for the CEE for Review Fit Cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH / CH / BH
Bonus Marks in Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
|Particulars||Sol GD & Sol
Tradesmen (8th & 10th)
|Sol Clerk/SKT, Sol NA/Vet
& Sol Technical
|Wards of SOS, SOEX,SOW and SOWW||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at the State level||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at District level and got 1st/2nd position.||State Level – 10
Univer./Dist. Level –05
|State Level – 10
Univer./Dist. Level – 05
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate||5 Marks||5 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from CEE||15 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate and participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted from CEE||Exempted from CEE|
Major Kalshi Classes wishes Good Luck to all the eligible students. Please apply at the earliest to avoid any last minute rush or technical glitch.
For preparation of NDA/NA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, ACC, TA, Military Nursing Service, Air Force X & Y Groups, Indian Navy AA & SSR, Indian Coast Guard, Army GD/Clerk/Tech/NA/ SSC GD, Spoken [email protected] School, SSB INTERVIEW or any other query visit – www.majorkalshiclasses.com
Or call 9696220022 or 9696330033
Or walk in – Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To order our books visit www.mkcpublication.in
To practice for various defence exams online, visit www.mkconlinetestseries.in
For detailed information of Notifications, Syllabus or Tips and Tricks, Admit card, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs visit: http://blog.majorkalshiclasses.com/
Connect with us through What’s App on 7388158444
For all Defence Exam related alerts & updates, tips and tricks, video solutions for different exam question papers and motivational videos connect with us through youtube: