Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally – Karnataka & Tamil Nadu Trade – Indian Air Force (Security)
The Indian Air Force is going to conduct rally bharti from 5th to 9th December for the some of the districts of Karnataka. The rally bharti is for the trade – Indian Air Force (Security) [IAF(S)] which is a Group Y (Non Technical) trade. The entire process is offline and applicants don’t need to apply anywhere and instead just need to reach at the rally sight on the scheduled date with all the documents.
The details are given below:
|Date||Activity||Districts to be covered|
|05/12/2018||Physical Fitness Test & Written Test||Belagavi, Bagalkote, Vijayapura, Bidar, Kalaburgi, Yadgir, Raichur, Dharwad and Uttar Kannada (Karwar)|
|06/12/2018||Adaptability Test – I, Adaptability Test – II & Dynamic Factor Test (DFT)|
|07/12/2018||Physical Fitness Test & Written Test||Bengaluru, Ramnagara, Mandya, Kolar, Chikballapur, Chamrajnagar, Mysuru, Medikeri, Dakshin Kannada (Mangalore), Chikmagaluru, Chitradurga, Tumkuru, Hassan, Gadag, Koppal, Haveri, Bellary, Davangere, Shimoga and Udupi|
|08/12/2018||Adaptability Test – I, Adaptability Test – II & Dynamic Factor Test (DFT)|
|Tamil Nadu & UT of Puducherry|
|09/12/2018||Physical Fitness Test & Written Test||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Kancheepuram, Karur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagapattinam, Pudukottai, Sivagangai, Thanjavur, Thiruvallur, Thiruvarur, Thiruvannamalai, Tiruppur, Vellore and Villupuram
|10/12/2018||Adaptability Test – I, Adaptability Test – II & Dynamic Factor Test (DFT)|
|12/12/2018||Physical Fitness Test & Written Test||Ariyalur, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Erode, Kanyakumari, Namakkal, Perambalur, Ramanathapuram, Salem, The Nilgiris, Theni, Tirunelveli, Trichy, Tuticorin, Virudhunagar districts of State of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry, Karaikal districts of UT of Puducherry.
|13/12/2018||Adaptability Test – I, Adaptability Test – II & Dynamic Factor Test (DFT)|
- Age: 16 to 20 years, that is students born between 14th July 1998 and 26th June 2002.
- Education: 10+2/Equivalent Examination in any stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Height: 152.5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Visual Acuity : Unaided visual acuity of 6/6
Aspirants must carry the following documents to the rally site:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets and passing Certificates
- NCC certificate (if you have one)
- Son of serving Air Force Personnel (SOAFP) certificate (If applicable)
- Discharge Certificate/Service Book (if discharged from Army, Navy ….)
- Consent Form (signed by parents if candidate below 18 years of age)
- passport size colour photographs
Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- 6 Km run – within 5 minutes 40 seconds
- Chin up – minimum 08.
- Push-up– minimum 20
- Bent Knee Sit Ups – minimum 20
- Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/track pant.
- All candidates who qualify PFT will get to appear in Written Test
- The Written Test will be objective type
- Question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi)
- Answers would need to be marked on an OMR sheet.
- Duration of the test will be 45 minutes
- Paper1 – English
- Paper 2 – Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Candidates are to qualify in each paper separately.
- Results of the written test will be declared on the same day.
Adaptability Test-I – All candidates who pass the Written Test will get to appear in Adaptability Test-I which is basically Situation Reaction Test comprising of objective type questions.
Adaptability Test-II – After clearing test 1, aspirants will get to appear in Adaptability Test-II. Test II comprises of a Group Discussion.
Dynamic Factor Test (DFT) – After clearing Test II, the aspirants will have to appear in Dynamic Factor Test to assess the required qualities to function as IAF(Security) in Indian Air Force.
Medical Examination – Candidates who qualify in the above mentioned tests shall be medically examined in the month of January 2019 at Air Force Station Yelhanka
Provisional Select List
- For Karnataka the Provisional Select List (PSL) will be displayed at 7 Airmen Selection Centre, No. 1 Cubbon Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560001 on 30 Apr 2019.
- For Tamil Nadu the Provisional Select List (PSL) will be displayed at 8 Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station Tambaram, Tambaram East, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600046 on 30 April 2019.
- The PSL will also be available at Central Airmen Selection Board web portal airmenselection.cdac.in
MAJOR KALSHI CLASSES wishes good luck to all the eligible students. Prepare well. You can buy Air Force Y group books for both English and RAGA from www.mkcpublication.in and you can practice for the written test online at www.mkconlinetestseries.in
For preparation of NDA/NA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, ACC, TA, Military Nursing Service, Air Force X & Y Groups, Indian Navy AA & SSR, Indian Coast Guard, Army GD/Clerk/Tech/NA/ SSC GD, Spoken Engli[email protected] School, SSB INTERVIEW or any other query visit – www.majorkalshiclasses.com Or call 9696220022 or 9696330033 or walk in – Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002