How to Become Sailor in Navy, Join Indian Navy
Indian Navy Releases a number of vacancies to join the service. An Indian Citizen can join the Indian Navy after class 10th, after 12th or after Graduation or post-graduation, etc. Here in this article, I will only talk about How to Become a Sailor in the Indian Navy. To get complete details about the Eligibility Criteria and the selection process etc. Check out the article below. I have shared complete information about How to join the Indian Navy as a Sailor after the 10th or after the 12th etc.
How to Become Sailor in Navy, Join Indian Navy:
A candidate who has passed Class 10th or Class 12th etc and want to join the Indian navy. There are only two vacancies that one can apply for. One is after 10th and another one is after 12th. One can apply for:
- MR (Matrix Recruits) After 10th
- Navy SSR/AA after 12th
All the candidate who has passed class 10th or 12th and having an age of 18 years old or more than that are eligible to apply for the Post. In order to join the Indian Navy, one will have to clear the different phases of exams and interview to be part of this prestigious service.
Sailor’s Entry after Class 10th:
Join the Indian Navy as a sailor after the 10th: One can apply for the MR (Matric Recruit) Vacancy. The Selection of the candidate will be done on the Basis of the Examinations. One will have to clear the three phases of the selection. Here are the exams that one has to clear:
- Online computer-based Test
- Physical Fitness test
- Medical Test
A candidate will have to clear the Online Examination and all the candidates who would clear they will appear for Physical Fitness tests and then Medical Examination etc.
Eligibility Criteria MR Vacancy :
The eligibility that is required to apply for this vacancy is very simple. here are the complete eligibility criteria and age limit that is required for this vacancy:
- To apply for MR Vacancy in the Indian Navy, A candidate must have passed class 10th from any recognized Board (State Board or Central Board).
- There are criteria for percentage. A candidate must be passed.
- Age Limit: The Age of the candidate must be between 17 years old to 21 years old.
- The age of the candidate must not be more than 21 years old and it should not be less than 17 years old.
Sailor’s Entry after 12th:
Join the Indian Navy as a sailor after 12thOne can apply for the Indian Navy SSR/AA Entry. This entry is basically for the sailors and A candidate can join the Techincal and non-technical branch of the Indian Navy as a Sailors.
Selection Procedure of Navy SSR/AA:
Selection of the candidates will be done in three phases. One will have to clear the Computer-Based Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test and then Medical Examination.
- Computer-based Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
It is mandatory to clear all three phases of selection. Only candidate will proceed of the Physical Fitness test who would clear the Physical Fitness Test and the Medical Examination etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Navy SSR & AA:
In order to apply for the Indian Navy SSR/AA. There are some mandatory eligibility that must have to apply for the vacancy.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- For the SSR, Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For the AA, candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 55% marks.
- For both, the vacancies candidate age should be between 17 to 20 on the day of enrollment.
Paper Pattern of Navy SSR/AA:
- Candidate need to appear for the online test. Which is called the Computer-based Test (CBT)
- The question paper would have 100 questions.
- The time duration of 1 hour.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- For each right answer, candidate will be given 1 marks
- And for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
After the test merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance. Qualified candidates will be eligible to go for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and medical test.
How to apply for Indian Navy Sailor’s Vacancy:
To apply for this post vacancy, You can apply for this online. Go to the official Website of the Indian Navy and follow the steps as given below:
- The vacancy is released by the Indian Navy only once a year.
- A candidate can go to the official website and check the notification of MR or SSR/AA.
- Click on the notification “Apply Online”
- You will be re-directed to the Application Form.
- Check all the details and fill the application form very carefully.
- You will need to submit your class 10th mark sheet, 12th Marksheet Aadhar card, and other documents, etc.
- You must have all the documents in scanned form.
- Now submit your form and pay the application fees.
- You can also take the print of your application form for future reference.
The Salary in the service depends on the post, Area of posting and ranks etc. On average, The Salary can be between 20,200/- per month to 54,600/- per month or even more.
Works are allotted as per their qualification and type of recruitment etc. One can get post of Technician, Gunner or Chef, Steward etc.
You have an option of joining navy as sailor after 10th or after 12th etc. After 10th you can apply for MR vacancy and after 12th you can apply for navy SSR/AA Vacancy etc.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the How to Become Sailor in the Navy, Join Indian Navy. Join the Indian Navy as a sailor after 10th or class 12th. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW