Download CDS 1 2022 Question Paper:- Friends, the Union Public Service Commission held the written test for the Combined Defence Service (CDS) on 10 April 2022 at various locations around the country. Several lakh individuals from throughout the country took part in this test, demonstrating their educational qualifications to work as officers in the Indian Army. In today’s post, we will provide you with information on the question papers for all of the disciplines covered in the CDS written test. Along with this, you will receive PDF files containing all of the seats for all of the CDS test question questions.
The Union Public Service Commission’s CDS 2022 test has been successfully completed. Candidates were asked questions in Mathematics, Science, English, and General Knowledge in this CDS written test. As you are all aware, following the CDS exam, applicants envision the answers to the question papers and aspire to score higher in the exam. We have provided the question papers for all CDS seats below. Downloading these question papers will provide you with information about the test structure and kind of questions (difficulty and simplicity).
CDS 1 2022 Question paper analysis: – English
In the written examination of Combined Defence Services, 120 questions were asked from the English subject section. Almost all the questions from each topic asked in this question paper were of Moderate type. You can find the number of questions and their level in the table given below.
|English topic||Number of Questions||Level|
|Preposition and Determiners||10||Moderate|
|Part of Speech||10||Moderate|
|Ordering of words in a Sentences||10||Moderate|
|Ordering of Sentences||10||Moderate|
|Idioms & Phrases||10||Easy|
|Fill in the Blanks||10||Easy|
|Completion of Sentence||10||Moderate|
CDS 1 2022 Question paper analysis: – GK
In the written examination of CDS, 120 questions were asked from the GK subject section. Almost all the questions from each topic asked in this question paper were of Moderate type. You can find the number of questions and their level in the table given below.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Level|
|Science & Tech||3||Easy|
|Art & Culture||3||Easy|
CDS 1 2022 Question paper analysis: – Mathematics
In the written examination of Combined Defence Services, 100 questions were asked from the Mathematics subject section. Almost all the questions from each topic asked in this question paper were of Moderate type. You can find the number of questions and their level in the table given below.
|Topic||Number of questions||Level|
|Time and work||1||Easy|
|Speed and distance||4||Easy|
|Simple interest and compound interest||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||2||Easy|
Download CDS 1 2022 Answer Key: –
The answer keys released in the context of the CDS exam are officially uploaded on the UPSC website a few days after the exam. But the answer key of the written examination by the team of experienced and senior teachers of Major Kalshi Classes will be uploaded on the official website of MKC after a few hours. The answer key is not officially released here. If you have enrolled in the CDS exam and want to check the answer key of your question paper then you can compare your marks with the answer key given by us.
|Subjects||CDS 1 2022 Answer Key by MKC|
Download CDS 1 2022 Question Paper of All Set:-
Here we are providing a CDS 1 2022 question paper of all set in the below table.
- PDF of English question paper of CDS 2021 exam. (All sets)
- PDF of Mathematics question paper of CDS 2021 exam.
- PDF of General Knowledge question paper of CDS 2021 exam.
How to calculate CDS 1 2022 marks from the answer key:-
As you know, 120 questions are asked from the Mathematics subject in the Combined Defence Services 1 2022 exam.
|CDS Marking Scheme|
|Subject||Total Question||Marks||Per Question Marks||Negative Mark per Question|
- Each question carries 1 mark and one-third of the marks will be deducted if any question is attempted wrong by the candidate.
- If you are estimating the marks in Mathematics/GK/English, then for each correct answer you have to add 1 mark and for every wrong answer you have done, you will have to deduct 0.33 marks.
- Like if you have attempted 90 questions in the question paper and out of these 60 questions are correct then you are given 60×1 = 60 marks for correct answers. 30×0.33 = 10 (Approx.) marks are deducted for 30 wrong questions attempted by you.
- Thus for 90 questions attempted by you, you will get a total of 60-10 = 50 marks.
Expected cut-off of CDS 1 2022:-
The probable cut-off for this CDS 1 2022 written exam which is held on 10th April 2022 is as per the cut-off of the last 3 years. Probably the cut-off of these CDS written exams cut off are IMA’s from 119-131, INA’s from 104 to 121, AFA’s from 146 to 151, Officers Training Academy 73 to 84 for females and males. Below we are giving you information about the last 3 years cut off.
|Cut off of CDS 2- 2022 Exam (Expected)|
CDS SSB Interview Preparation Tips for 2022
Friends, it is very important for the candidates to be physically and mentally healthy for each day task in the SSB interview. For this, it is highly beneficial for the candidates to adopt the following types of methods.
- To complete all of the activities in the first days of the SSB interview, applicants must memorise the required topics in order to improve their intelligence and working style. It is critical for applicants to exercise every day in order to increase their brain memory, in addition to learning more about the subjects and writing style. By clicking on the provided link, you may obtain extensive information on how to improve brain memory.
- It is critical to write the subjects repeatedly and at their full frequency in order to better grasp and understand them. You will study and comprehend the material better this way.
Tips for physical activities and group discussion
Candidates should exercise and practise yoga on a daily basis for occupations requiring physical activity. Which candidates’ minds will be healthy, and which candidates’ bodies will be completely fortified and robust. So that all of the tasks that occur on the second, third, and fourth days of the SSB interview may be completed simply.
In the SSB interview, GD is conducted in English. Candidates must learn how to appropriately combine English vocabulary and make coherent sentences in order to participate in group discussions. This necessitates familiarity with candidate newspapers, newspapers to be shown on television, and the ability to speak and pronounce new terms on a daily basis. Candidates should also practise speaking in public and at home to enhance their body language.FOLLOW