Documents for Navy MR Exam:- Indian Navy releases the notification for the recruitment of Chef, Steward, and Hygienist every year, Class 10th passed and eligible candidates may apply before the last date of submission. Here we are going to share the full detail of the Documents to carry while appearing Navy MR Exam.
The Selection of the candidates through MR recruitment is for the General work Purpose on Onboard. The MR means here is the recruitment of 10th passed. Here You will get to know everything about the salary and their Work profile on board.
Indian Navy MR eligibility:-
Table of Contents
The Eligibility for the Indian Navy MR is the same as the other vacancies of the Indian Navy for the Sailor. Let’s see the eligibility criteria for the Matric recruit:-
- The candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- The candidate must have passed 10th from any recognized board.
- Physical Standard:- Minimum Height 157cm.
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- The minimum Chest expansion should be 5cm.
- Height relaxation will be given to the tribal Candidates as per the prevailing Regulation.
These are the eligibility which is required for the Indian Navy MR. The Educational Qualification is the only 10th passed. you have done your 10th, you are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
List of documents to carry while appearing Navy MR Exam
The following documents are to be punched and tied firmly with a strong thread to the application in the sequence as given below:-
- Application is to be filled in capital letters with one recent Passport size photograph pasted at the top right corner and one spare recent Passport size photos with the candidate’s name written on the reverse attached along with the form (in the absence of recent photograph, candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination).
- Admit Card/call latter
- Two self-addressed envelopes of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on one envelope and one envelope without stamp is to be submitted along with the application form. (White colour envelop for AA entry and brown colour for SSR/MR/NMR entry).
- On top of the envelope containing the application the Type of Entry, name of State, Percentage in exam and name of Exam passed is to be clearly written.
- Self Attested copy of the following certificates:-
- Matric /equivalent certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Mark sheet and certificate of Diploma/Higher Board examination/ Matriculation as applicable.
- Domicile certificate.
MR Online Exam Details:
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- There would be negative marking also for every wrong attempt.
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th syllabus
- Candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right.
Download Previous year Question paper of Navy MR:
I have given a complete previous year’s paper on the Indian Navy MR Written Exam. All the candidates can easily download those papers and can prepare through those papers. I have given complete Links below. you can click on those links to download the Question paper.
- Indian Navy Previous Papers – Geography
- Navy MR/NMR Sample Papers – General Knowledge
- Navy MR/NMR Model Papers – Sports
- Indian Navy MR/NMR October 2018 Batch Solved Papers – Mathematics
- Navy Steward Chef Hygienist Old Papers – Science
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Navy MR 2021 Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility, and Selection Process. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.