Documents to carry in Indian Coast Guard Examination
Indian Coast Guard Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Recruitment Post of Navik GD, Navik Domestic Branch and Yantrik Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can download the Exam City, Date. The Coast Guard Navik(GD, DB), and Yantrik are some of the best ways to join the service. To be the Navik(GD, DB), and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, One will have to clear the different phases of exams, Interviews, Physical and Medical examinations, etc. Documents to carry in the Indian Coast Guard Examination. Check the article below.
Documents to carry in Indian Coast Guard Exam 2021:-
Candidates are required to appear at the examination Centre with the following documents:-
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable) / Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC)/Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website). Further in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced shall be in original as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
- Self signed undertaking certificate as per format available on ICG website.
- Domicile certificate of their respective state.
Important Note for Indian Coast Guard Examination:-
1. Candidates not in possession of the above documents will not be permitted to appear in the written examination. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification. If any variations are found in the application at the time of verification, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled. Qualified candidates to submit one copy of self-attested photocopy of all documents at the examination Centre. Name and other particulars (Parents name, date of birth etc) should be the same on all the documents.
2. Be appear on time at the examination centre to avoid any hassle entry.
Download Coast Guard Sample Paper:-
We are providing all the sample papers of Navik GD, DB, and Yantrik (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics), Just download from the below table and do a practice like actual examination.
Model Question Papers
|Rank||Coast Guard Sample Paper Download Link|
|Navik (GD)||Click here|
|Navik (DB)||Click here|
|Yantrik (Electrical)||Click here|
|Yantrik (Electronics)||Click here|
|Yantrik (Mechanical)||Click here|
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Documents to carry in the Indian Coast Guard Examination. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW