Coast Guard AC Result
Indian Coast Guard AC Result (Assistant Commandant) (02/2019) declared for Group 9 & 10; Refer FSB list
The Indian coast guard has declared the list of candidates selected for Final Selection board (FSB) on its official website. The FSB has been released for the Indian Coast Guard AC Result (Assistant Commandant)(02/2019) for group 9 & 10 on joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. They have invited applications from Indian Male/Female for the post of Indian Coast Guard AC (Assistant Commandant) general duty, Commercial Pilot License, General Duty and Law for (02/2019) batch.
Reporting Time and Date for Group 9 &10 for FSB (Final Selection Board)
The reporting date for the candidates of group 9 is 31st March, 2019 and time is 3.00 pm
And, the reporting date for the candidates of group 10 is 7th April, 2019 at 3.00 pm
The selected candidates are required to reach the Coast Guard Selection Board, A-1, Sector 24, Noida -201301, Uttar Pradesh at a given date and time.
The candidates should note that the testing procedure of the Final Selection Board will be concluded in 5 days excluding the day of arrival. The details are as follows:-
- The FSB test constitutes Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview. The Group task and interview details will be conveyed to the candidates after the completion of the Psychological Test. The roster for the day will be shared with the candidates every day in the morning.
- Free accommodation will be provided to the candidates for the period of stay at the selection board.
- You are entitled for travel allowance if you are coming to FSB for the first time.
- The verification of documents and filling up of required documents will take place on the day of reporting.
- Kindly take a note that no lunch will be provided by the selection board on the day of reporting.
View this post on Instagram
Indian Coast Guard has uploaded the result of all the Groups for the post of Assistant Commandant 02/19. This post contains General Duty, General Duty Pilot & Pilot CPL. Both Male and Female can apply for Pilot CPL whereas only Male candidates can apply for General Duty. Click the link in bio to download the result of any group for the post of Assistant Commandant. #indiancoastguard #coastguard #results #indianarmedforces?? #MajorKalshiClasses ?
We hope that this blog should’ve provided you with all the required details about the Coast Guard AC Result 2019. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces then avail the Best Books or Study Material on MKC Publications. For some further inquiry feel free to call us on: 9696330033/9696220022 or Visit us on:
- Our Official
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
For detailed information of Notifications, Syllabus or Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, You can also Visit Our Youtube Channel.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section below.FOLLOW