CAPF Physical and Medical Standards
CAPF Physical and Medical Standards – UPSC CAPF will conduct a written examination on 18 August 2019 for Assistant Commandant (AC) Posts at numerous centers all over the country. Aspirants can check the number of vacancies below for CAPF 2019. Along with the important dates, this article focuses on Physical and Medical Standards of UPSC CAPF Notification 2019.
CAPF Physical and Medical Standards
Physical Standards for Men:
Height: 165 cm
Chest: 81 cm (with a minimum of 5 cm expansion)
Weight: 50 kg
Physical Standards for Women:
Height: 157 cm
Weight: 46 kg
Aspirants having the matching criteria can be permitted for the LASIK surgery correction:
- Age: 18-35 years
- Axial-length: 21-26 mm
- Corneal thickness: 425 micron
- Pre LASIK error: 6 D
- Post-operative period: Should be stable refractive flap
- Interval: 06 months (post-operative period mandatory)
Only after the 6 months of LASIK surgery, aspirants can apply for the recruitment in CAPFs.
- Deafness or even a small amount of irritating ear problem can lead to the non-selection of aspirant so candidate should not have any ear related condition like types of atresia of the external auditory meatus, osteoma, etc.
- Any nose related condition like chronic sinusitis, tuberculous ulceration, atrophic rhinitis, etc. will result to the non-selection of the candidate.
- Swollen or enlarged lymph nodes, even the inability to fully index the neck portion may result to the non-selection of the candidate.
- Any problem related cervical vertebrae or spine or candidate having an enlarged lymph node, swelling of the neck along with any disease regarding the neck area may result to the non-selection of the candidate.
- Candidate’s teeth should be ordered, should not have any germs. Candidate must possess sufficient number of teeth because for effective mastication along with no record of having severe pyorrhea.
Chronic skin diseases
- Any skin related disease like dermatitis, leprosy, versicolor, psoriasis, etc. will lead to the non-selection of the candidate.
View this post on Instagram
UPSC CAPF will conduct a written examination on 18 August 2019 for Assistant Commandant (AC) Posts at numerous centers all over the country. . Aspirants can also check the number of vacancies in this article for CAPF 2019. . Along with the important dates, this article focuses on Physical and Medical Standards of UPSC CAPF Notification 2019. . LINK IN BIO . . . #upsc #capf #defence #IndianArmedForces #indianarmy #physicalstandards #vacancies
General Standards for PET | CAPF Physical and Medical Standards
- Clean speaking i.e. no stammering should be done by the candidate during the PET.
- Any indication of arthritis, TB, diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, asthma, etc. will not be acceptable.
- Candidate should not have detectable and visible glandular enlargement anywhere in the body.
- Candidate’s chest should be well formed in shape. Flat chested, Pigeon chested and even with the rickety rosary defects will not be acceptable.
- Hands, Feet & Limbs along with Feet and Toes have to be in perfect shape and should function properly at all times. Candidate shouldn’t have any fractured bones at the time of PET.
- Candidate shouldn’t bear any traces of previous disease at the time of PET.
- Any type of Hernia, Hemorrhoids or scrotal swelling will lead to the rejection of the candidate. Both the testicles should be in the normal size.
- Candidate should not have knock knees, flat foot or any other physical deformity as it will lead to the rejection of the candidate.
- Candidate shouldn’t have Tachycardia (more than 100 pulse rate per minute) or Bradycardia (Less than 50 per minute).
Important Dates for UPSC CAPF 2019
|Registration Date||24th April 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||20th May 2019|
|Admit Card Available||31st July 2019 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||18th August 2019|
|Result Date||18th September 2019 (Tentative)|
Vacancy Details for UPSC CAPF 2019
BSF- 100 Posts
CRPF – 108 Posts
CISF – 28 Posts
ITBP – 21 Posts
SSB – 66 Posts
We hope that this blog should’ve provided you with all the required details about CAPF Physical and Medical Standards. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces then avail the Best Books or Study Material on MKC Publications. For some further inquiry feel free to call us on: 9696330033/9696220022 or Visit us on:
- Our Official
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
For detailed information of Notifications, Syllabus or Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, You can also Visit Our Youtube Channel or follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this article on the comment section below.