BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 For 1410 Post
BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023:- BSF refers to Border Security Force (BSF), which is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) in India. BSF is responsible for guarding India’s land borders during peacetime and preventing trans-border crimes. The BSF conducts various recruitment drives throughout the year to fill up vacancies in different ranks, including constables, sub-inspectors, assistant commandants, and others.
BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023
The recruitment process for BSF constable tradesman 2023 typically involves a written test, physical standards test, physical efficiency test, and medical examination. The eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details vary depending on the rank and the specific recruitment notification.
Candidates who are interested in BSF Bharti are advised to keep a close eye on the official website of BSF (https://bsf.nic.in/) or MKC blog/website for updates regarding the latest recruitment notifications. It is important to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria before applying for any BSF recruitment.
BSF Constable Tradesman Selection Process 2023:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document verification
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
BSF Constable Tradesman Eligibility:-
To be eligible for the BSF (Border Security Force) Constable Tradesman recruitment, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date of the application. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized board. Additionally, the candidate must have two years of work experience in the respective trade or one year certificate course from a recognized industrial training institute or vocational institute with at least one year of experience in the respective trade.
- Physical Standards: The candidate must meet the following physical standards:
- Height: 167 cms (162 cms for candidates belonging to hill areas and tribal areas)
- Chest: 75-80 cms (83 cms with expansion)
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards
- Medical Standards: The candidate must meet the medical standards prescribed by the BSF.
BSF Constable Tradesman Physical Standards:
- Height: 165 cm (for males) and 155 cm (for females)
- Chest: 75-80 cm (for males)
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age
BSF CT Physical Efficiency Test (PET):-
- Male- 5 Km race in 24 minutes
- Female- 1.6 Km race in 8.30 Minutes
Note-I : No physical efficiency test will be held for Ex-servicemen.
Note-II : PET will be only qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks.
Candidates should carefully go through the eligibility criteria mentioned in the recruitment notification before applying for the BSF Constable Tradesman recruitment. Non-fulfillment of any of the above criteria may result in the rejection of the application.
How to apply for BSF Constable:
Candidates can apply for BSF constable tradesman recruitment online, by giving below link before the last date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Visit MKC YouTube||Click Here|
|BSF Official Website||Click Here|
BSF Constable Tradesman Job Profile:-
The work of a BSF (Border Security Force) Constable Tradesman involves performing various tasks related to trades such as carpentry, masonry, painting, welding, tailoring, cooking, etc. The job profile of a BSF Constable Tradesman may vary depending on the trade for which they are recruited.
Some of the common tasks performed by a BSF Constable Tradesman are as follows:
- Maintenance and repair work: The constable may be required to carry out maintenance and repair work on the premises and equipment of the BSF, such as buildings, vehicles, and weapons.
- Construction work: The constable may be involved in the construction of new buildings, structures, and facilities for the BSF.
- Cooking and catering: The constable may be responsible for cooking and catering for the personnel of the BSF.
- Tailoring and stitching: The constable may be responsible for stitching and repairing uniforms and other clothing items for the BSF personnel.
- Cleaning and sanitation: The constable may be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of the BSF premises.
- Any other work assigned by the superiors: The constable may be assigned any other work related to their trade or any other task assigned by their superiors.
Overall, the work of a BSF Constable Tradesman is physically demanding and requires the ability to work in tough conditions. It is an important role in supporting the operations of the BSF in ensuring the security and safety of the country.