In order to join the Indian Army as an Officer or as a Soldier. One will have to qualify for some Exams and interviews. Each exam for the Entry in the Indian Army has some different Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit etc. here in this article, I will share with you how to join Indian Army after 12th, the best way to join Army after 12th, Career in Army after 12th, I will share complete details of each exam and eligibility to join the Indian Army. To get the complete information, check the complete article below:
Best way to Join Army for class 12th pass out Students:
Table of Contents
There are many entries after the 12th to join the Indian Army. But all the exam and entries and have different eligibility and age limit. Some of the entries are direct, you will not have to appear for the Written Test, you will be directly called for the SSB Interview. Now let’s see all the entries by which you can become an officer in the Indian Army. Here are the names of the Entries by which you can join the Indian Army after your 12th. A career in Army after 12th | Become an officer in Army after 12th:
- NDA Exam (National defense Academy)
- TES Entry (Techincal Entry Scheme)
- NCC Special Entry
These are the three entries by which you can become an officer in the Indian Army after your 12th. Now let’s discuss these entries in detail:
National Defense Academy Examination:
You can appear for this examination right after your 12th. let’s see the selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and Exam Pattern of this examination.
Selection procedure of NDA
- Written exam (conducted by UPSC)
- SSB Interview
- Medical test
Eligibility criteria of NDA | Educational qualification for the NDA:
- Candidate must have physics and mathematics in 10+2.
- If you are in class 12th. Then too you can apply.
- Candidate must have 60% marks in PCM in 12th board.
Age Limit for the NDA:
- The age of the candidates must be between 16.5 to 19 yrs old.
- There is no relaxation has been given to any caste or any religion.
- The age limit is the same for all the categories.
Physical standard for NDA:
This is the defense and you are applying for the post of officer. there are many Physical standards for this. if are only qualified if you match with there Eligibility Criteria. let’s discuss these things in detail:
- Candidate height must be 157cm or more than that.
- Chest expansion should be 5cm or more than that.
- Candidate should do not have a knock knee problem.
- Your elbow should not be turn in outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- candidate must have proper BMI (Body Mass Index) etc.
Exam pattern of NDA:
Paper will be given in two parts:-
Part-I In this paper you will be given 120 questions of mathematics.
- Max marks 300.
- Time duration 2.5hrs
- Negative marking 0.33 for each wrong answer.
Part-II In this paper you will be given 50 questions of English and 100 questions from GS.
- Max mars 600.
- Time duration 2.5hrs
- Negative marking 0.33 for each wrong answer
NOTE- Candidates will be given 45min rest time between part I and part II paper.
TES (Technical Entry Scheme):
If you interested in the Techincal Field of the Indian Army, You can apply for this entry. To apply for this, you must match the following criteria of the Indian Army.
Selection Procedure of TES
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of merit.
- Merit would be made on the basis of your class 12th mark sheet.
- After the submission of the application, the Indian Army team will declare the cut-off according to your 12th marks scored in boards.
- A candidate also must have appeared for JEE mains exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview.
- Final merit list will be displayed at the Directorate General of Recruiting website.
Let’s discuss the details about this vacancy and its eligibility criteria, educational qualification and physical fitness.
Educational qualification required in TES:
- Only those candidates can apply who is having physics, chemistry, and mathematics at 10+2 level. With a minimum of 70% marks.
- Eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age Limit for TES:
- The age limit for this vacancy is similar to the NDA exams.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 16.5yrs and should not more than 19.5yrs old.
- Candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2001 and not after 01 Jan 2004.
Candidate should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted. For further details, you can click on the link to check the complete details. All the further details have been given in the link below:
View this post on Instagram
NCC Special Entry After 12th:
The candidate who has done the NCC Junior Wings in their school. Only they are eligible for this vacancy. The candidate also matches with these following eligibility:
- A candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 55% marks in any stream.
- A candidate must have NCC “c” certificate with minimum “B” Grade.
- The age of the candidate must be between 16.5 years old to 19 years old.
For further details regarding this vacancy, you can click on the link given below to check the benefits of doing NCC and available special entry schemes, etc. You can directly become an officer in Army after 12th through this entry.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Best way to Join Army for class 12th pass out Students or careers in Army after 12th. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. a career in Army after 12th, become an officer in Army after 12th.