Basic Key Points to Crack Navy (SSR) & (AA) Exam 2018
Tips and Tricks of Navy Exam 2018 – Indian Navy provides a very lucrative career just after 10+2 for young men to serve Indian Navy as Sailors in Technical as well as Non-technical branch. As compared to other profession in the civilian world, the Indian Navy has a great deal to offer to young men and women. It gives an individual the opportunity to display leadership skills and bestows one with a tremendous amount of responsibility at a very young age. The Navy provides countless opportunities ranging from being in charge of part of a ship to flying an aircraft or looking after one department on the ship/establishment independently. In addition, throughout his/her career one can actively participate in the sports and adventure activities of their choice, an option not commonly offered in other office jobs.
Tips and Tricks of Navy Exam 2018
Men in white command dignity and respect and are always in high spirits as the service offers personal, financial, emotional security and status in the society. Adventure activities like mountaineering, sailing, yachting, water sports, polo and other sports/games are easily accessible. For those who seek fulfilment in life, there is no career like the Navy. It offers an attractive pay package, perks, life time pension, medical benefits for self and family.
One such opportunity which Indian Navy provides is NAVY SSR and AA Recruitments as a Sailors for which the notification by Indian Navy was released recently and the examination process is scheduled in February/March 2018. So, here in this blog we will be talking about the selection procedure, examination pattern and some of the basic key points to focus for ensuring sure success in this examination.
NAVY SSR/AA SELECTION PROCEDURE
As stated earlier this entry is for all the 12th passed young men of age group of 16-19 for Artificer Apprentice and 16-20 for Senior Secondary Recruits. Exam is notified twice in a year. As the defence forces required average personality in various domain here based on this selection procedure is also made on the same requirement which assesses the candidates in terms of basic knowledge, physical efficiency and medical fitness.
NAVY SSR & AA EXAM PATTERN
The exam pattern of NAVY SSR AND AA is given below-
100 Questions in 60 minutes
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard and the syllabus for the examination is available on website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR NAVY-SSR/AA WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- As it is given that there are four subjects which are asked in this written examination which are namely Maths, Science, and English & GK which is of 10+2 standard. The time given is only one hour. The level of the examination is not very high but due to the time constraint a candidate is expected to be very quick while approaching the written examination
- While preparing for Maths it is very important to have command over the syllabus of 11th and 12th CBSE Standard as it asks the basic concepts of Mathematics. Candidates are expected to go through the given topics to score well in this section-Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry, Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines, Family of Straight Lines, Circles, Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics, Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives, Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
- As far as General Science and Physics is concern it also of basic in nature and required good understanding of the topic and quickness while solving the questions. Study of 10+2 syllabus is must to do well in this portion. It is must to have a look on te given topics-Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy, and Power, The Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body / Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication, Metals and Non-Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition, and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- As far as General Knowledge is concerned, one should keep him updated about the current affairs about the recent issues, appointments, defence, agreements, visit, awards and honours, and other important things. It is equally important to know about the basic General Knowledge. Key points which must be focused are-Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement, Sports : championships / Winners / Terms / No of Players, Defense, Wars, and Neighbors, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, National : Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full forms, and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
- Good knowledge of basic grammar is very important. The detailed syllabus which is to be covered is given below-Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice, Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non-Finite, Punctuation, Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words, Use of adjectives, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any, etc.), Use of pronouns.
Some of the most important things which is to be done is-
- Be positive and be focused
- Never give up
- Stay confident
- Work hard
Tips and Tricks of Navy Exam 2018
- MKC is the only place in India which provides specialized batches for Navy SSR/AA Examination which are based on the latest exam pattern of the real examination in the time bound manner. It also provides doubt removal counters for slow learners to do well.
- Study material prepared by the experienced and highly qualified teachers possessing years of experience in this field. The specialty of these study material is it is based on the actual exam pattern and provides equal stress on practice also and it is updated every year.
- Navy demands certain level of physical fitness which is required to be attained and hence some of the physical tests are also designed which are 1.6 km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats and 10 push-ups. To maintain the same Major Kalshi Classes has got the team of experienced defence trainers who leave no stone unturned to develop students up to that level.
- To ensure the fitness of the candidate’s medical examination is also conducted just after the PFT. This medical examination requires Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate with Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. MKC keeps conducting medical examination for students where Team of doctors cure them as well as suggest them all the necessary precautions to keep oneself fit as per the standards of Indian Navy
So, Gentleman this is a golden opportunity to be the part of this elite force which requires hard work and preparation towards the right direction. If you also aspire to be the part of the same join 45 days or 90 days premium course at Major Kalshi Classes. For information regarding admission visit-www.majorkalhiclasses.com or call-1800-313-2004.