Army Nursing Physical Standard
In order to join the Indian Army, It is mandatory to be medically and Physically Fit. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the details about the Indian Army Nursing and will share with you the Army Nursing Physical Standard and Medical Standard. Here you will get to know about the Physical Eligibility required for the Indian Army Nursing vacancy. Check out the complete article below. I have shared all the details about this.
Army Nursing Physical Standard:
In order to join the Indian Army as an Officer or as a Soldier, It is very important to be physically and medically fit. The Physical Fitness and Medical Fitness is mandatory and it is checked very strictly during the selection. Minor mistakes in the Physical or Medical can be a reason for rejection. The Military Nursing service is only for the female candidate who has done their 12th with biology are eligible to apply for this post. To get selected in this, a candidate will need to clear the written examination and after that a personal Interview and Medical test, etc. Here you will get to know about the required Physical Standard and Medical Standard for the Army Nursing.
Required Physical Standard for Army Nursing:
There is no any kind of physical activity that one has to perform. Here is some common Physical Eligibility that one has to match to apply for the examination. The Physical Standard of Army Nursing is not as tough as it is for the other entries, There are only checkups would be done, which is required to join. Here is a list of those tests and required criteria for Army MNS Medical:
- The Minimum height Required is 148 cms
- The minimum weight required is 39 kg.
- The chest must be 77 cm without expansion and it should be at least 82 with expansion.
- 14 dental Points are essentially required.
- Your body should not carry any genetic disease like joint knees, colour blindness or night blindness.
- Your elbow should not be turned in outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Your joint and your bones should be completely fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection.
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Binocular vision III
- Limits for colour perception I
- Should not have colour blindness or night blindness.
These are the things that are mandatory to have to apply for this post vacancy and now let’s see the complete details about the required Medical Standard for Army Nursing:
Army Nursing Medical Standard:
In the medical Examination of the Military Nursing service. All the Internal and External body part will be checked by the Military Doctors at the Military Hospitals. Here are some tests that will be held during your medical exam:
- Chest X-ray for your lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stones.
- The liver problem will be checked
- Blood test
- Urine test
These are the same tests that would be done in the Army MNS medical test. It is easy, if a candidate having an average body posture and never been in any serious injury or Dieses, he/she can easily clear this. If any case you get a rejection from the Medical Board you can re-apply for that. And if they reject you again you can again re-apply.
if they reject you, they will give a proper reason for that. And there are two types of rejection. 1. Temporary Rejection 2.Permanant Rejection.
If you get permanent rejection they are no way to go back, you re-apply for your medicals then too the result would be the same. If you have any minor problem you will be given time correct this like 45 days, 90 days, maximum 160 days only.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Army Nursing Physical Standard. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW