ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PIB INTERVIEW TERRITORIAL ARMY
Opportunity to serve in TERRITORIAL ARMY as an officer is a golden opportunity to serve your nation and have a well reputed job at the same time. Although the work and goal of TA officer and Indian Army officer may be different but the pay and allowances are almost same.
Many candidates find the selection procedure of TA a bit confusing. So in this blog I have explained the complete of the first stage, i.e. PIB interview.
Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters
Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
The entire selection system of the TA is controlled and directed by the Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) to waitlist the qualified candidates for the concerned posts. The applicants who have applied successfully for the test will be required a screening test. The screening test comprises of a composed test followed by an Interview directed by the Preliminary Interview Board (PIB).
Those who have qualified the Written Exam led by the Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) are needed to be available at the concerned TA Group Headquarters according to the assigned settings for PIB Interview. The important details about the date & time for the PIB interview are intimated to the candidates through their registered email IDs by the concerned Territorial Army Group Headquarters as mentioned below.
- Territorial Army Group Headquarters Southern Command PIB Cell, Pune
- Territorial Army Group Headquarters Eastern Command PIB Cell, Kolkata (WB)
- Territorial Army Group Headquarters Western Command PIB Cell, Chandigarh
- Territorial Army Group Headquarters Central Command PIB Cell, Lucknow (UP)
- Territorial Army Group Headquarters Northern Command PIB Cell, Udhampur (J&K)
After reporting at your respective center, you’ll have to go through around an hour of documentation in which you’ll be asked to fill your PIQ forms. Be careful while filling your PIQ as most of the questions will be asked you’re your PIQ.PIB interview is a panel interview in which around 4-5 officers will sit together and take your interview. Officers are very cooperative and will try to keep you calm, you have to cooperate and stay calm for your own benefit.
Few Common Questions asked in Previous PIB Interview.
1. What is the difference between leader and Manager?
2. Why do you want to join Indian Territorial Army?
3. Why as a officer why not as a soldier?
4. Why you have Interest in Territorial Army and how you going to manage with your job?
5. Is joining the Territorial Army a Dream for you or just another job?
6. Tell me Something about Indian Army?
7. What is the difference between your current job & Indian Territorial Army? (Do not use the word ‘job’ to describe Indian territorial army opportunity, because it’s not a job it’s a passion)
8. Give me an example of your creativity in your work field?
9. Tell me something about your job?
10. What Kind of duty you perform there?
11. What is your Salary and What do you do with it?
12. What quality leader should have?
13. How do you manage your personal & profession life.?
14. What are your outsides interests?
15. How do you pass your leisure time?
List of Expected Questions
- Who will be the next PM of India as per you? Why?
- Questions may come from Naxalism Issue.
- Questions related to Taliban issue.
- . Why can’t India be world class player?
- Your view on Sports in India.
- . How Indo Pak relations can be improved?
- View on Indo China relations.
JOIN MKC FOR COMPLETE GUIDANCE AND ALL-ROUND TRAINING, UNDER EXPERINCED FACULTY AND RETIRED DEFENCE OFFICERS, TO ACHEIVE YOUR DREAM AND GET THAT UNIFORM FOR YOURSELF.
For more blogs and details subscribe to blog.majorkalshiclasses.com