In order to join the Indian Air force as an Airmen, A candidate will have to appear for the Air force X and Y Group Examination. The Cutoff marks have been released of that Examination. A candidate will have to clear the three phases of selection to get selected as an Airmen. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the Airforce XY Phase II 1/2020 Selection and Best preparation tips, etc. In order to get complete information about this, check the article below.
Airforce XY Phase II 1/2020 Best Preparation Tips:
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the four phases of selection. A Candidate will appear for:
- Phase 1: Written Examination
- Phase 2: GD, SRT, and Physical Fitness test
- Phase 3: Medical Examination
- Phase 4: All India Merit List
All the candidates who have cleared Phase I, will now proceed for the Phase II selection. Here I am sharing with you the complete process and Activities that one has to appear in this phase.
Airforce XY Phase II Process:
In phase II, There are four stages that one has to clear. It is very important to clear those tests to proceed with the next phase of selection.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Adaptability Test I
- Adaptability II
The candidates are to bring following documents while reporting for Phase-II of Selection Test at the allotted Airmen Selection Centre-
- Colour Print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- Ten copies of un-attested recent (which was used for the online application registration) passport size colour photograph.
- Four self-attested photocopies and Original of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and his Date of Birth).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet (only applicable for three years Diploma Course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three years Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
- Original phase-I Admit card used during a phase-I online test, bearing Air force seal and invigilator’s signature.
To get complete details about the Documentation process of Airforce Airforce Selection. Click on the given link below:
Physical Fitness Test:
Candidates who pass Online Test and are shortlisted as per merit which will be displayed on the CASB Web Portal http://www.airmenselection.cdac.in on a stipulated date will be called at designated Airmen Selection Centre for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of
- 1600 meter run to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Candidates will also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
- Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/Track pants.
Adaptability Test 1:
In this test, you have to pass the Situation Reaction Test and after that, in that, you will get Group Discussion.
Adaptability Test 2:
In this, you will get Group Discussion, where you will be sitting with the 15 candidates and on the given topic you have a discussion with other candidates. While discussing with the other, remember you have to give some relevant points so that you get enough points to qualify for the next stage.
How to prepare for XY Phase 2 Selection:
After the documentation and Physical Fitness test, GD, SRT, and DFT play an important in the selection. It is very important to better for that. Here are some tips and tricks for the GD and SRT.
Group Discussion or GD Tips & Tricks
- For this round, you should have good knowledge about current affairs topics. Prepare various types of topics and be aware of things happening around you.
- You should be a good leader. Share your thoughts in a positive way. Give examples of supportive statements to prove your points. Never get into an augment.
- Be relevant. When you speak, you should be specific and to the point.
- This is the most important GD tips. Be a good listener. If someone is making an eye-contact, acknowledge him by nodding your head.
- During GD rounds, you might face a situation when everyone is speaking on something and no one is hearing. At that time, it would be beneficial to keep quiet.
Situation Reaction Test or SRT Tips & Tricks
- Listen to the instructors carefully.
- Time is very important in this round, so, use all the punctuations to make your answer as short and specific as possible.
- Do not skip any situation.
- Do not make incomplete sentences as it might show a lack of responsibility. Keep your sentence as short and meaningful as possible.
- Do not forget your ethical values towards society.
- React quickly and be natural. Try to write responses that come to your mind first.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Airforce XY Phase II 1/2020 Best Preparation Tips. Check now. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW