AIRFORCE GROUP ‘C’ NOTIFICATION OUT
The notification for job in AIRFORCE GROUP ‘C’ is out now. The forms would be available from the 30th of October,2021.
From the 30th of October the offline application of the forms would start. You all will have to download the form format and fill the same.
The filled forms need to be sent by post i.e. it is totally an offline procedure. Different AIRFORCE GROUP ‘C’ have released number of vacancies.
There are a number of vacancies from different centres of Indian Air Force. Provided you can fill up the form for a single post in each of the centres.
You can apply for multiple centres but you will have to send separate application forms for each of the centres. There are no charges to be paid to file an application by you.
The minimum age requirement for the posts is 18 years. Apart from this, maximum age requirement is 25 years. If you are born within the age limit of 01/01/2021, then you are eligible to fill up the forms.
Although age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
The vacancies are available under the name Air Force Group ‘C’ vacancy. A total of 83 vacancies are categorised under different categories.
DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF AIRFORCE GROUP ‘C’ VACANY:
- At first, I shall discuss about LDC: LDC stands for Lower Division Clerk. There is a total of 12 vacancies under this category.
- Secondly, I shall talk about MTS: MTS stands for Multi Tasking Staff. There is a total of 18 vacancies under this category.
- Thirdly, Superintendent (store): Under this category only one vacancy is available.
- Talking about the next vacancy detail, it is CMDT(OG): CMTD stands for Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver. Here OG stands for Ordinary Grade. A total of 45 vacancies are under this category.
- Next is Cook (OG): A total of 5 vacancies are available for you if you wish to join the Indian Air Force as a ‘Cook’
- The other vacancy category is ‘Carpenter’ or ‘Store keeper’: Only one post is vacant under this category.
- And lastly, talking about Fireman, there is one post for a fireman.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR AIRFORCE GROUP ‘C’:
- For AIRFORCE GROUP ‘C’ both male and female, the requirement is you should have passed your class 12th from a recognised board.
You are also required to have typing skill, where English typing should be at a pace of 35wpm or Hindi typing should be at the pace of 30 wpm on a computer.
- For MTS, you should be matric pass or should have an equivalent qualification from a recognised board.
- As for superintendent(store), you should hold a Graduation degree from a recognised University. An equivalent degree would also do.
- For the post of CMTD (OG), you should have, passed your matriculation from a recognised board. Along with Matric Certificate, you must be in possession of a valid Civil Driving License to drive light and heavy vehicles.
You must also possess professional skill in driving and knowledge about the motor mechanisms. Along with all this you should have at least a minimum of two years of experience in driving motor vehicles.
- As for the post of cook, you need to have Matriculation Certificate from a recognised board. Along with Matric, you should have a certificate or diploma in catering services.
You should have experience of 1 year in trade.
- For the post of Carpenter, you should have passed your Matriculation from a recognised board. Along with matriculation, ITI certificate is mandatory.
- As for Fireman, you have to a Matric passed Candidate. Along with Matriculation, you ought to have undergone training of Fire Fighting under a State Fire Service.
For a Fireman, there are certain criteria, such as:
- Height:165 cms
- Chest:81.5-85 cms
- Weight:50 kg
- Endurance test: You should be able to carry a man weighing 63.5 kg and lift up to a distance of 183 metres in 96 seconds. You should also be able to cover a ditch 2.7 metres in width by landing on both feet and climbing a distance of 3 metres.
As for the selection process, it will be based on written examination. You have to answer a total of 100 questions in a span of 2 hours.
- General intelligence-25 questions
- English language-25 questions
- Numerical aptitude-25 questions
- General awareness-25 questions
Apart from written examination, you will have to undergo Skill Test, Practical Typing and Physical Test for the respective posts you have applied for.
For more blogs subscribe to blog.majorklashiclasses.com