In the Sainik schools, students get the complete environment of the Indian Military and get train slowly for the nation. The Rules and regulations of the Indian Sainik Schools are completely different from regular schools. The Admission Process is also tough. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the complete details about the Admission to Sainik School Academic Session 2021-22. In order to get the complete information about the Admission Process and Important dates regarding the examination, Check out the complete article below. I have shared all the mandatory information below.
Admissions to Sainik School (Academic Session 2021-22):
Table of Contents
Recently, The notification has been released by the Selection Authority regarding the admission in the Sainik Schools in India. All the eligible candidate can apply for this. Here are the important dates regarding the Admission 2021-2022 etc.
- Online Applications begins from 20 October 2020
- Last date to apply Online 20 November 2020
The Admission in Sainik Schools is done on the basis of the examination. A candidate will have to clear the three phases of selection. It is mandatory to clear all the phases of selection. Here are the phases of exams that one need to clear to get admission in the Sainik school.
- Written Entrance Test
- Interview by Sainik Board
- Medical Test in Military Hospital
A candidate will appear for the Written Examination which is conducted by the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) and after that, all the selected candidates in the written examination will appear for the interview that is conducted by the Sainik Board, and then Medical Examination which would be done at the Military Hospitals. Now let’s see the required eligibility criteria to apply for the admission.
Eligibility for Admission in Sainik School:
There are no such eligibility criteria that are required to apply. A candidate just needs to check the age limit criteria to apply for this. Here I have given below the required age to apply for each class.
- To take admission in class 6th, student age should be 10-12 years.
- To take admission in class 9th, student age should be between 13-15 years.
- And for the boys of class 11th, their age should be 16-18 years.
- Students can take Admission only in class 6th & 9th and Admission will be taken on the basis of written exams.
- And for admission in class 11th admission will be taken through the interview and the candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of their marks in class 10th.
- As per the rules of Sainik School society, 67% are seats are reserved for the boys of the state where is school is located. And rest of the seats are for the boys of other state and union territories.
- In these seats, 25% seats are reserved for the sons of defense personnel and ex-servicemen while 15% seats are reserved for the SC, ST.
- Only 25% of seats are available for civilians.
How to apply for Admission in Sainik Schools:
The Admission is done through the All India Entrance Examinations. To apply online, You will need to visit the official website of the exam conducting body. Here is the step by step process to apply online.
- Go to the official Website www.aissee.nta.nic.in
- Click on the Admission Notification.
- After clicking, you will be re directed to the Application form page.
- Fill the form and mention and attach all the details and documents that are asked to submit.
- Click on the submit form.
- After the successfully submission of the Application form. You will get the receiving. keep that receiving for any further process.
This is the complete process to apply for Admission to the Sainik Schools in India. To get more information about admission. Check the official notification on the www.nta.nic.in There are around 23 Sainik Schools in India. You can take admission in any of the school, once you clear the selection phase. Now let’s see the Tips and tricks to prepare for Entrance exam.
How to prepare for Sainik School Entrance Exam:
To take admission in class 6th, A candidate will have to prepare these subjects for the class 6th entrance test: Mathematical knowledge test, Languages ability test, and Intelligence test. A Candidate will be given 3 hours to complete the paper, the Mode of paper of Offline, and the test paper would be in English and Hindi.
To take admission in class 9th, A candidate will have to prepare these subjects for the class 9th entrance test: Mathematics, Science, English, and Social study, etc. A Candidate will be given 3 hours to complete the paper, Mode of paper of Offline, and the test paper would be in English only.
The study materials to prepare for this examination are available online. You can also check the official website of the Sainik School to get the latest update regarding admission etc.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Admissions to Sainik School (Academic Session 2021-22). if you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.