For the first time, the Indian Army has started the recruitment process of women into the Military Police. Now women can join as soldiers in the Indian Armed Force. The role of Women Military Police will range from assisting major field operations whenever required to solving crime cases. According to the notification, candidate is required to clear the written test via common entrance exam followed by physical endurance test.
Below mentioned are some important information related to the recruitment of Soldier General Duty released by the Indian Army.
Women Military Police
- Eligible female candidates are invited for the recruitment of 100 Soldiers General Duty in the Indian Army.
- Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 25 Apr 2019 to 08 Jun 2019.
- Admit card will only be sent on the registered e-mail. It is important for the candidate to reach the rally at given time and date as per mentioned in the admit card.
- Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum and Shillong.
Requirements to join Women Military Police
|Born Between (Both dates inclusive)||Minimum Physical Requirements||Education Requirement|
|Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)||17 ½ – 21
|01 Oct 1998
01 Apr 2002
|Height – 142 cms
Weight – As per Army Medical Standards
|Minimum education qualification is Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects.|
Important Note –
- Once the registration is over, a cut off list will be generated and admit cards will be issued to a limited number of aspirants as per the vacancies required to be filled. This cut off marks will depend on the marks of 10th
- Upper Age limit mentioned above will be relaxable upto 30 years of age.
Physical Fitness Test in Women Military Police
|PFT (At Rally)||Remarks|
|(a) 1.6 Km Run
(i) Upto 7 Min 30 Sec – Group -I
(ii) Upto 8 Min – Group -II
(b) Long Jump 10 Feet
(c) High Jump 3 Feet
|Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows :-
(i) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Only medically fit candidates are eligible. The location and time of this written test will be informed at rally site through respective admit cards.
- Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medically fit by concerned specialists at Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- The official website of the Indian Army will declare the results.
Documents Required in Women Military Police
- Admit card
- Education certificate
- NCC certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Religion certificate
- Character certificate
- class/ caste certificate
- School character certificate
- Relationship certificate
View this post on Instagram
For the first time, the Indian Army has started the recruitment process of women into the Military Police. Now women can join as soldiers in the Indian Armed Force. . The role of Women Military Police will range from assisting major field operations whenever required to solving crime cases. . According to the notification, candidate is required to clear the written test via common entrance exam followed by physical endurance test. . This article contains some important information related to the recruitment of Soldier General Duty released by the Indian Army. (Link in bio) . . . #indianarmy #army #womenempowerment #women #soldier ??
We hope that this blog should’ve provided you with all the required details about Women Military Police. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces then avail the Best Books or Study Material on MKC Publications. For some further inquiry feel free to call us on: 9696330033/9696220022 or Visit us on:
- Our Official
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
For detailed information of Notifications, Syllabus or Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, You can also Visit Our Youtube Channel or follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this article on the comment section below.