SSC Tech Notification 2021 out for 57 Men and 28 Women. Check The detail Below
Indian Army has released the SSC Tech Notification 2021 for the batch of 57 men and 28 women. The eligible candidate may start to apply from the Indian army official website. Through this article, we are going to tell you about Eligibility Criteria, Age limit of SSC Tech, and the Selection Process. So let’s check the entire article below.
SSC Tech Notification 2021 Out:-
Table of Contents
Every year Indian Army recruits young aspirants for the technical branch, They select the aspirants in defence through the percentage marks obtained in graduation and SSB interview. So those who have good percentage marks in Engineering can apply for the Short Service Commission. SSC Tech Notification 2021 detail is given below.
Age Limit :- For SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2021 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 94 and 01 Oct 2001, both days inclusive).
For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2021.
Note:- The date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent examination certificate on the date of submission of application will only be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Educational Qualification Required:- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all
semesters/years by 01 Oct 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Grant of Commission:-
Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, whichever is later, and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during the training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training. Read SSC Tech Notification 2021 for more detail
Training Period of Selected Candidate:-
Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) up to the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Duration of Training- 49 weeks
Note:- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he/she be allowed to live with Parents/ Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Officers Training Academy.
How to Apply for SSC Tech 57(Male) and 28 (Women):-
Read the SSC Tech Notification 2021 before apply.
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after the final closure of the online application on the last day.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the SSC Tech Notification 2021 out for 57 Men and 28 Women. Check The detail Below. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.