SSC GD Constable Result out. Check your name in Pdf.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released the results for the General Duty (GD) Constable examination, which was conducted to recruit candidates for various armed forces and central police organizations. The examination was held from 10 Jan- 14 Feb 2023 in multiple shifts across various centers in India.
The SSC GD Constable examination is one of the most popular exams among young job seekers in India. The recruitment process is highly competitive, and lakhs of candidates appear for the exam every year to secure a job in the central police organizations. The examination is conducted in multiple stages, including a computer-based test, physical efficiency test, physical standard test, and medical examination.
SSC GD Constable Result out:-
Finally, after months of anticipation, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC GD Constable result on 8 April 2023. The results have been released in the form of a merit list, which contains the roll numbers of the candidates who have qualified for the further stages of the recruitment process.
Candidates can check their SSC GD Constable result by visiting the official website of the Staff Selection Commission and entering their roll number and date of birth. The result will display the candidate’s name, roll number, and marks scored in the examination.
|Download Result||List 1 | List 2 | List 3 | | List 4|
|Download Cutoff||Click Here|
SSC GD Division wise Job profile:-
The work profile of an SSC GD Constable may also vary depending on the specific division they are assigned to within the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and other police organizations. Here is a brief overview of the work that may be expected of an SSC GD Constable in different divisions:
- Border Security Force (BSF): The primary responsibility of BSF personnel is to guard the country’s borders and prevent illegal immigration and smuggling. SSC GD Constables assigned to the BSF may be required to patrol the border areas, conduct search and seizure operations, and respond to security threats.
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): The CRPF is primarily responsible for maintaining law and order and combating insurgency in areas affected by left-wing extremism. SSC GD Constables assigned to the CRPF may be required to conduct anti-insurgency operations, provide security to VIPs, and assist in disaster management operations.
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF): The CISF is responsible for providing security to important industrial and commercial installations such as airports, power plants, and government buildings. SSC GD Constables assigned to the CISF may be required to conduct security checks, patrol the premises, and respond to security threats.
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP): The ITBP is primarily responsible for guarding the border with China and maintaining law and order in the border areas. SSC GD Constables assigned to the ITBP may be required to patrol the border areas, conduct search and rescue operations, and provide security to VIPs.
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB): The SSB is responsible for guarding the borders with Nepal and Bhutan and preventing illegal immigration and smuggling. SSC GD Constables assigned to the SSB may be required to patrol the border areas, conduct search and seizure operations, and respond to security threats.
SSC GD Salary 2023:-
The SSC GD (General Duty) Constable is a Group C, non-gazetted post in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and other police organizations. The salary structure for SSC GD Constables is based on the 7th Pay Commission recommendations and varies depending on the location of posting. Here is the approximate salary structure of an SSC GD Constable:
- Basic Pay: The basic pay of an SSC GD Constable is Rs. 21,700/- per month.
- Dearness Allowance (DA): The DA is currently at 17% of the basic pay, which amounts to approximately Rs. 3,689/- per month.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): The HRA varies depending on the location of posting and ranges from 8% to 24% of the basic pay. In metropolitan cities, the HRA is 24% of the basic pay, which amounts to approximately Rs. 5,208/- per month.
- Transport Allowance (TA): The TA is currently at Rs. 3,600/- per month.
Therefore, the approximate gross salary of an SSC GD Constable would be:
Basic Pay + DA + HRA + TA = Rs. 21,700 + Rs. 3,689 + Rs. 5,208 + Rs. 3,600 = Rs. 34,197/- per month.