There are many ways to join the Indian Armed forces. One can join as an officer or as a Soldier etc. There are many departments also for the Officers and Soldiers etc. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the Remount Veterinary Corps and RVC Entry Latest Vacancy, etc. To get complete details about this and the selection procedure and the required Eligibility Criteria to apply for this etc. Check the complete article below. I have shared all the details about this.
Remount Veterinary Corps Entry Latest Vacancy:
Remount Veterinary Corps is an administrative and operational branch of the Indian Army. It is one of its oldest formations. It is known for handling breeding, rearing, and training of all animals used in the Army.
Indian Army has invited applications from qualified male veterinary graduates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Remount Veterinary Corps. It is one of the rarely come posts. It is a very golden opportunity for graduate candidates of veterinary to become an integral part of the Indian National Army. Let’s see the complete details about the latest RVC Entry Latest Vacancies.
RVC Entry latest Vacancy:
Recently the Selection Authority of the Indian Army has released the notification for the selection of the candidates into the service as a Remount Veterinary Corps. All the eligible candidates can apply for this. Here are the important dates for this vacancy:
- Online Application begins from 31 October 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10 December 2020
- SSB Dates for the RVC: Yet to be announced.
All the candidates who are eligible for this, they must apply for this vacancy. It is one of the rarely come posts. It is a very golden opportunity for graduate candidates. Here are the complete details about the required Eligibility to apply for this entry.
RVC Entry Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply for the entry.
- Candidates must have BVSc/BVSc & AH degree from any of the recognized Indian University or its equivalent foreign degree.
- Candidates must be aged between 21 and 32 years as on the last date of submission of application.
This is the required eligibility criteria for this vacancy. There is no relaxation has been given to any particular caste, community, or religion. There is some relaxation in height, but that is only given to the candidates who belong to Hilly Areas, etc. The Selection Process of the vacancy is also different. So, Let’s see the complete selection process.
Remount Veterinary Corps Selection Process:
The Selection in this entry is done differently. Most of the Army vacancies for the officer are selected through the Written Exam, Service Selection Board Interview, and the Medical Test, etc. Here the Selection process of this vacancy Is completely different. The selection of the candidate will be done in three phases. The first phase of selection will be done through the marks on your graduation degree. In short,
- Shortlisting of the candidates through the marks.
- Service Selection Board Interview
- Medical Test etc.
The maximum weightage of selection is based on the SSB Interview. The shortlisting of the candidate for the SSB Interview (which is phase one of selection) will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the graduation Degree.
How to apply for RVC Entry Vacancy:
- Application is required on plain paper (21 cm x 36 cm) duly typed as per format is given in the advertisement.
- The envelope should contain an application that includes “Superscribed in Red Link” indicating “Application for Short Service Commission in RVC”.
- The application should be posted at the following-given address: Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-1), QMG’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No-4, RK Puram, New Delhi – 110 066
Required Document with RVC Application Form:
While filling up the application form. Make sure that you mention all the details and attack all necessary Documents: Here is the list of documents that is mandatory to have while applying. An application must be submitted along with self-attested copies of:
- Original BVSc/BVSc & AH degree with final mark sheets
- MVSc and Ph.D. degree certificate with mark sheet
- Internship completion certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- Self-attested photograph pasted on the application
- Two self-addressed stamped envelopes.
Once you get shortlisted for the SSB Interview. Start your preparation right away. The selection is purely based on the SSB Interview.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the RVC Entry Vacancy, Remount Veterinary Corps. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.