NDA Pay Scale and Rank details
Pay Scale and Rank details of NDA Officers
NDA Pay Scale and Rank Details – National Defence Academy is the only academy that offers excellent training for officers of Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy as well. Candidates who want to enter in any of these wings of Indian Defence forces are required to qualify NDA exam. After qualifying this exam, candidates must be curious to know about their job security, salary package, ranking, and so on. What will be my rank? What will be my salary? and What will I do after selection? If any of these questions are hitting into your mind and you want to get quick answers to all these questions, you are at the right place. Here, you will find complete details on NDA Officers salary and Rank Details.
Check out the Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training at National Defence Academy
During the training of IMA and OTA in Service Academies, male candidates will be entitled to stipend of Rs. 21,000/- per month.
If you want to be a part of the Indian Army, joining the NDA is the best option to make your life better. You will not just get the benefits of an excellent pay scale, but you will be eligible to take advantages of multiple allowances as an Indian Army Officer. Explore more about NDA Pay Scale and Rank Details here.
Pay Scale – NDA Pay Scale and Rank Details
- Indian Army Major = PB-3/15600-39100
- Colonel to Major General = PB-4/37400-67000
- Lt General/HAG Scale = 67000-(annual increment @ 3%) – 79000
- HAG + Scale* *Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt General = 75500-(annual increment @ 3%) – 80000
- VCOAS/Army Cdr /Lt Gen (NFSG) = 80000 (Fixed)
- COAS = 90000 (Fixed)
In addition to NDA Pay Scale and Rank Details, also check about “How To Join NDA”
Allowances under NDA Pay Scale and Rank Details
As per NDA Pay Scale and Rank Details, officers will be eligible to receive various additional allowances:
- Dearness: It is admissible at the same rates and under the same conditions.
- Kit maintenance: It is of Rs. 400/- per month.
- As per the rank and areas of posting, field officers will be eligible for
- Compensatory Highly Active Field Allowance at the rate of Rs. 6780/- to Rs. 8400/- per month.
- Compensatory Field Area Allowance at the rate of Rs. 4200/- to Rs. 5200/- per month.
- Compensatory Modified Field Area Allowance at the rate of Rs. 1600/- to Rs. 2000/- per month.
- Uniform: It is of Rs. 14000/- and Rs 3000/- for every three years.
- Transportation: For A-1/A class Cities, it is of Rs. 3200/- + DA thereon per month and for other cities, it is of Rs. 1600/- +DA thereon per month.
This is complete NDA Pay Scale and Rank Details for candidates who are interested to make a bright career in this field. If you qualify the NDA exam and clear the interview round, you will be eligible to earn such attractive salaries. Simply go and join Defence Academy to become class ‘A’ officer and make your future bright.
After knowing NDA Salary and Rank Details, if you are interested to become an officer, you surely want to know about its eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, and procedure to apply.
To gain complete knowledge, simply check out NDA Exam 2019 Notification.
Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. is one of the most famous sources from where you can get high quality study materials to prepare for NA exams. You can also join best NDA coaching classes to qualify NDA exam in the first attempt.
We hope that this blog provides you with all the required details about the NDA Pay Scale and Rank details. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces, avail the Best Books or Study Material from MKC Publications. For further inquiry, feel free to call us on +91 9696330033/9696220022 or
Visit us via:
- Our Official website
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simply Visit Our YouTube Channel. You can also follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section given below.