Notification for Indian Army JCOs/OR Rally Bharti July-August 2017
Indian Army conducts open rally bharti all over the year in different cities of many different states. From the desk of Indian Army career website we come to conclude that every male citizen, irrespective of caste, class, religion and domicile, is eligible for recruitment into the Army, provided he meets the laid down age, educational, physical and medical standards.Recently Indian Army has released a notification about the conduction of Open Rally Bharti for Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry and J&K states during the month of July and August 2017 eligible candidates can directly appear in the Indian Army Recruitment Rally.
Candidates are requested to bring following documents along with them on the day of screening at allotted center:
- XthClass Certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Xth&XIIth Class marks sheet.
- Character Certificate to be signed by Village Sarpanch (not more than six months old).
- Domicile / Nativity Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Relationship Certificate (in case of Son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen/ War Widow / Widow) signed by Senior Record Officer / Chief Record Officerof Records Office with round stamp, Army No and name of the officer signing the certificate
- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen(not more than 2 yrs old).
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate signed by the Battalion Commander / Group Commander
Job seekers in defence field can attend the Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2017-18 as per their convenience for the following various post:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
Educational qualifications for respective post are:
- Soldier GD: The candidates must have passed matriculation examinations with a minimum of 45 per cent marks with a minimum of 33 per cent in each subject.
- Soldier Tech: The candidates must have passed matriculation examinations in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 45 per cent marks.
- Soldier Tech (Amn/Avn): The candidates must have passed matriculation examinations in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 50 per cent marks.
- Soldier NA/NA VAT: The candidates must have passed intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with an aggregate of 50 per cent marks and 40 per cent marks in each subject.
- Soldier CSK/SKT:The candidates must have passed intermediate examination with an aggregate of 50 per cent marks and a minimum of 40 per cent marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tdn (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper):The candidate must have at least passed Class 10.
- Soldier Tdn (House Keeper and Mess Keeper only):The candidate must have at least passed Class 8.
The process of screening and enrollment is as follows :
- Checking of document.
- Physical fitness test.
- Physical measurement.
- Medical examination.
- Written examination.
- Preparation of merit list and allotment of arms and services.
- Enrollment & dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centers.
Tentative Dates Rally Schedule*
|S.No.||State||Application Start Date||Application End Date||Rally Start Date||Rally End Date|
|1.||Gujarat||07 may 17||20 June 17||06 July 17||16 July 17|
|2.||Himachal Pradesh||11 May 17||24 June 17||10 July 17||19 July 17|
|3.||Jammu & Kashmir||18 May 17||03 July 17||19 July 17||23 July 17|
|4.||Pondicherry||04 June 17||03 July 17||19 July 17||23 July 17|
|5.||Tamil Nadu||04 June 17||04 July 17||19 July 17||25 July 17|
|6.||Punjab||01 June 17||16 July 17||01 Aug 17||11 Aug 17|
|7.||Haryana (Ambala)||03 June 17||17 July 17||02 Aug 17||11 Aug 17|
|8.||Gujarat||04 June 17||18 July 17||03 Aug 17||13 Aug 17|
|9.||Rajasthan||01 June 17||31 July 17||16 Aug 17||22 Aug 17|
*For any queries related with dates visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
For details regarding physical fitness and medical parameters join Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. Best coaching classes across India that finds your skills and passion for defence. To chase your dream call right now for registration 1800-313-2004.FOLLOW