If you are in your school (10+2) and wanted to join National Defence Academy as an officer then you have to appear for NDA Examination. There is a total of 3 steps to clear the NDA 2021 Examination i.e Written exam, SSB Interview and Medical Exam. Here in this article, you will know all the NDA SSB Interview Process in detail.
Table of Contents
Friends, before appearing in the written examination of NDA, the candidate has to fill the application form to be conducted by UPSC. While filling the application form, candidates have to keep some important things in mind. Important things related to UPSC’s NDA application form are given below.
- While filling the application form of NDA, the age of the candidate should be a minimum of 16.5 years and a maximum of 19 years.
- According to the educational qualification of the candidate, the 12th class must also be with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 70% marks in the XII examination.
- This application form can be filled by students studying in class 12th or students who have passed class 12th.
- The written examination is for 5 hours in total. Out of which the candidate is given the first two and a half hours for Mathematics and the next two and a half hours for General Ability Test.
For the written examination of NDA and all other types of information related to the syllabus, click on the link given below.
NDA SSB Interview Process 2021 –
Candidates who pass the written examination are selected for SSB interview. Only a successful candidate is eligible for an SSB interview. Those candidates who score in the written exam of NDA according to the cutoff issued by UPSC Commission. Only those candidates are selected for SSB interview. To appear in an SSB interview, candidates must keep the following points in mind.
- The candidate should have scored maximum marks in the written examination from the cut off issued by the Commission.
- In order to clear more marks and cut off marks in written examination, candidates have to focus on mathematics and English subject the most.
- For going to the SSB interview, the candidates must carry all their required documents with them.
- All the information related to SSB is very important for the candidates.
Physical fitness – NDA Selection Process Full Detail
When a candidate is selected for an SSB interview then he has to go through the stages of physical fitness and medical fitness at the SSB centre itself. The SSB interview is for five to six days at the Army’s SSB Center. During this interview, many activities are done to the candidates intellectually and physically. Candidates must keep in mind the important points given below for the physical fitness of NDA.
- The candidate should have a minimum weight of 48 kg and a height of 157 cm.
- The candidate’s vision must be perfectly healthy ie 6/6 (for healthy eyes), and 6/9 (for useless eyes).
- There should be a minimum of 5 cm of swelling in the chest of the candidate.
- In normal condition, the chest width of the candidate must be at least 72 cm.
NDA SSB Interview Process 2021:-
NDA SSB Interview process is divided into two categories –
- Stage 1 and
- Stage 2.
Stage-I of SSB:-
This Stage Involves Officer Intelligence Rating and Picture Perception & Description Test.
Stage-2 of SSB:-
Stage-II includes Interview, Group Testing Officer Task, Psychology Test and Conference as well. In addition to this, Stage 2 of this interview takes 4 days to complete.
The five steps NDA SSB Interview Process is given as follows:-
Day 0(Day of Reporting): The candidates have to report to the railway stations in the morning. From here SSB official will escort them up. Hereby, candidates are required to show up all the requisite documents and furthermore for upcoming steps.
Day 1(Screening Tests): The first day starts here, hence with a series of tests to be held. The candidates have to give a verbal and a non-verbal intelligence test. A picture perception test will also be conducted. Thereafter storytelling will be held. Those candidates who qualify for all these rounds are sent to another day.
Day 2(Psychology Test): To sum up as a whole, the candidates’ presence of mind is tested here. With the help of different sorts of examinations. Mainly the selectors test the reactions of the candidate in different situations.
Day 3 and Day 4( GTO Tasks): These are basically outdoor tasks assigned to each candidate. So as to test the physical abilities and in the group performance capacity of the candidate. Most of the tasks given to the candidates are group tasks.
Next two tasks are usually called GTO test. This test has the following test:-
- Group Discussion(GD)
- Group Planning Exercise
- Progressive Group Tasks(PGT)
- Half Group Tasks(HGT)
- Individual Obstacles
- Group Obstacles Race or Snake Race(GOR)
- Command Task(CT)
- Final Group Task(FGT)
Day 5( Conference): In this final round, a personal interview is held for all the qualified candidates of the GTO round. After this, the selection personnel conduct a conference with the candidate.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the NDA SSB Interview Process 2021 | NDA SSB Procedure |. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.