It is mandatory to clear the medical examination in order to join the Indian Armed forces. Either you join the service as an Officer or as a Soldier, You will face the medical Examination. here in this article, I will talk about the entry that is known as the best Entry in the defense in India. we will talk about the NDA Medical Examination 2020, NDA Medical Procedure and NDA medical test procedure, required medical Standard, etc. All these topics will be discussed in this article today. I will try to give you complete information regarding this. To get all the details, check the article below:
NDA Medical Examination 2020, Full Medical Procedure:
The Medical Examination for the Officer in the Indian Air force is always the same. Either you join through the NDA, CDS, AFCAT or INET, etc. The Medical procedure will be always the same. In the medical tests, the Medical examiner makes sure that the candidate is fit to join the service and will not have any problem future while duty period.
Before the medical examination, one appears for the Physical Fitness Test. Through the Physical tests, the examiner checks your basic stamina and judge your stamina for future training. One will have to clear the physical test in order to reach out to the medical tests.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
Now let’s see the complete required NDA Medical Standard. We will discuss each thing step by step and will give you complete details of this.
Complete NDA Medical Procedure:
NDA recruits candidates for the Indian Armed forces and Indian Armed forces do not require candidate six packs abs you just have a healthy body with free of any disease that is enough. First, it would start from the basic thing ENT which is Ear, Nose, and throat.
They will check very basic things those who never had any problems with ENT will clear this, The most common problem of rejection in this is Hole in-ear membrane or bone problem in the nose, etc.
Eyesight required for NDA:
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Binocular vision III
- Limits for color perception I
- Should not have color blindness or night blindness.
- Eye correction surgery is allowed in the Indian Air Force but there are some criteria for that:-
Surgery should be done only once. If the candidate has had 2nd surgery in order to correct their vision, the candidate will be permanently rejected. Surgery should be done after the age of 20 years old. If the candidate’s surgery is done before the 20s, he will be permanently rejected.
- And the surgery your vision should be correct.
- You must have healthy eyes.
Dental checkup of NDA:
This is very normal tests only a few get rejection in this, if you have full-grown set teeth, then you are fine.
Body measurements required for NDA:
- Here you will be asked to take off your clothes an examiner will check your External body from bottom to top, will also ask about the marks on your body, if you are having so.
- You should have Standard body weight as per your height.
- Your body should not carry any genetic disease like gynecomastia, joint knees, color blindness or night blindness.
- Your chest should be well developed with a 5cm minimum expansion.
- Your elbow should not be turning in outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Your joint and your bones should be completely fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection.
Internal body checks in NDA:
Once you complete this all, now you have to go to the internal body checks, The Internal body checks are conducted just to check the internal organs of the body like Heart-beat, Kidney, blood test Etc. You can check the complete list of tests below:
- Chest X-ray for your lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stones.
- The liver problem will be checked
- Blood test
- Urine test
If they find any minor problem in your internal body check, Board will give you time to correct it. in case anybody gets rejected in the medical tests of the NDA Examination. he will be given some time to correct the mistake if that problem in the face to be solved in the given time. There are two types of Rejection in the Indian Armed forces medical tests.
- Temporary Medical Rejection
- Permanent Medical Rejection
In the Temporary medical Rejection, you will be given some time to correct that problem, you get rejected through. you have to correct that problem in the given time and have to report to the selection board before the due date.
In the permanent Rejection, if you have any serious problem that doesn’t match with the Indian Armed forces Medical standard. You will get permanent rejection only in this case. Then too, A candidate has an option to appeal to the medical board for the re-medical Board and if you get rejected again, there is no way to get back.
View this post on Instagram
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about NDA Medical Examination 2020, NDA Medical Test Procedure. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. NDA medical test procedure. required NDA Medical Standard.